CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 19, 2010, 11:06 PM
Veteran

Default [avchd lite files to Mac]Upload Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 AVCHD Lite MTS Videos to Mac

sponsored links

[avchd lite to Mac]Upload Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 AVCHD Lite MTS Videos to Mac
I purchased a new Panasonic Lumix camera, film family videos with the DMC-ZS7 camera. The videos are crystal clear when playing on the camera, but I could not get the videos to upload to my Mac computer. Neither the iMovie o iPhoto recognizes the AVCHD Lite videos. I could not view the video on my computer.
I googled Panasonic Lumix ZS7 Mac video upload and found Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the solution to put Panasonic Lumix AVCHD on Mac OS X. The Lumix AVCHD Lite converter is absolutely perfect, as it is easy to use and creates excellent videos. I can convert the files with HD quality for sending out to family members.

If you faced problem uploading videos to Mac from camera, just follow the steps below to put Panasonic Lumix AVCHD on Mac OS X like 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard and 10.4 Tiger.
Step 1. Load Panasonic Lumix ZS7 videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
Connect Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 camera to Mac computer via USB cable, and run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the best Mac driver for Panasonic Lumix ZS7. Click the "Add" button and choose the camera from the DEVICE from the browse window and go to PRIVATE > AVCHD > BDMW > STREAM to load the 720p .mts videos in batch.
Step 2. Choose MOV format for Mac.
Click the "Format" option, and navigate the mouse cursor to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MOV (AVC)(*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic Lumix AVCHD converter will transcode the 720p MTS files to MOV for watching crystal video on Mac with QuickTime Player, for editing in iMovie or Final Cut.

Step 3. Convert Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite to MOV for Mac.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Lumix AVCHD Lite MTS converter will start converting Panasonic proprietary 720p AVCHD Lite MTS to MOV for Mac.
With Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, I can get HD quality videos for watching on Mac computer, and my family can see via email or online. I think most Mac users shall learn how to upload Panasonic Lumix videos to Mac, and hope you enjoy the great software.
Tips:
1. If you are using Windows 7 with 64-bit or 32-bit, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you may also have a look at the Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite converter to make the crystal videos editable in Windows Movie Maker, playable in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Classic.
2. For other Panasonic Lumix cameras for AVCHD Lite videos like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TZ10, DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ35, DMC-FZ38, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FX75, you may go to the Panasonic camcorder column for more information.

***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/
Old Dec 31, 2010, 03:32 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to convert AVCHD camcorder videos on Mac?

Most AVCHD camcorder users may have the trouble with playing AVCHD videos (.mts, .m2ts, .mod, .tod) on media players or portable devices. Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac is designed to help you convert AVCHD videos to common videos like convert AVCHD to MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV, SWF, AVI, 3GP and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can enjoy self-created videos from your Canon, Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, iRiver, Zune and more portable devices.

[B]More Info:[/B]
Code:
***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac
This tutorial will show you how to convert AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts, .mod, .tod) files to all popular videos suitable for different multimedia players with Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac step by step.

Before you start, please download, install and launch Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac.

Step 1: Load AVCHD camcorder video files

Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or go to "File > Add files" from the main menu to load files you want to convert.

[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/tutorial/macavchdconverter.jpg[/img]

Step 2: Choose output format for your players

Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, then click "" to choose destination folder for saving output files.

[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/tutorial/output.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Start AVCHD video conversion on Mac

After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" big button to start converting. You can check the converting progress from the converting window.

[img]***********.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/tutorial/avchdconversion.jpg[/img]
Old Jan 26, 2011, 02:17 AM
Veteran

Transcode/Merge Filp Video Camera Footage to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP without rendering
The Flip Video is a camcorder for digital video created by Pure Digital Technologies. Variants include the Flip Ultra, the Flip UltraHD, the Flip MinoHD (1hr), the Flip MinoHD (2hrs) and the Flip SlideHD. The great Flip Video camcorders record videos in 640x480 resolution at 30 frames per second, using the MPEG-4 ASP video compression. The high definition versions record at 1280 x 720 resolution using H.264 video compression, AAC audio compression and the MP4 file format.
However, Flip Video can not edit in iMovie, FCP, FCE etc. How to convert Flip Video to iMovie, FCP, FCE etc for editing Flip Video easily?
Now with Aunsoft Flip Video Converter, you can convert Flip Video, Flip HD Video files to Apple ProRes 422 MOV, ProRes 4444 MOV, Apple Intermediate Codec MOV etc with no loss of quality for above uses. At the same time, you can get perfect video/audio synchronization, fast conversion speed and editing your Flip Video by trimming, cropping, merging, adding watermark, effecting and more.

Below is the step-by-step guide for you to quickly convert Flip Video to Apple ProRes Codec (*.mov) for editing in Final Cut Pro.
Step-by-step for Converting Flip Video, Flip HD Video files.
Step1: Download, launch the Aunsoft Flip Video Converter and add your Flip Video files to the program.
Step 2. Choose Final Cut Pro - Apple ProRes (*.mov) output format.
Click the "Format" option and navigate the mouse cursor to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. The Mac Flip Video to FCP Converter will convert Flip Video to Apple ProRes 422 MOV with high quality. (Tip: The Apple ProRes (*.mov), DVCPROHD (*.mov), HDV (*.mov) formats under Final Cut Pro output profile are available when your FCP is installed on Mac).

Step 3. Merge Flip footage Video files. (optional)
Tick the checkbox for "Merge into one file", and the Flip Video to FCP Converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output.
Step 4. Convert Flip Footage Video to Apple ProRes (*.MOV) for Final Cut Pro
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Flip Video to FCP Converter will start the conversion from Flip MP4 Video to Apple ProRes MOV for Final Cut.
After the conversion, you can easily import Apple Prores to Final Cut Pro without rendering for editing.
Tips:
If you would like to edit Flip MP4 Video with FCE/iMovie, Avid, etc, you can convert Flip Video to Mac itself bring format like Apple Intermediate Codec, DV PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO NTSC/PAL, DVCPRO50 PAL/NTSC (*.MOV) for FCE and iMovie, or transcode flip videoS to Avid DNxHD (*.mov) for Avid on Mac.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old May 11, 2011, 04:30 AM
Veteran

AVCHD to AIC-Join Panasonic TM900 1080 60p AVCHD Footage to AIC for Editing in iMovie 8 and Keep Highest Quality

More Article About Merge/Join avchd/mts/m2ts for Mac:

Merge Sony CX560 avchd files Mac
Join Sony CX700 avchd Mac
Join Camcorder files for Mac
Join Panasonic TM900 avchd to AIC
Merge TM700 avchd files for Mac for Burning/Authoring

The Panasonic HDC-TM900 is the successor to the HDC-TM700, one of the hottest camcorders in 2010. The TM900 offers the same fantastic video performance as its predecessor, particularly with its widely-praised 1080/60p mode. As one Mac use, I noticed that iMovie 8 is claimed to support AVCHD video files from Panasonic TM700 on Apple official web. But when I tried to import my Panasonic TM9001080/60P AVCHD files to iMovie 8, I found that iMovie saw them but I can't select them. And then I have to try copying the m2ts files onto an external firewire drive and iMovie still does not find it.

For now, it seems that iMovie '08 doesn't accept all the various flavors of AVCHD files. So I have to google "import Panasonic TM900 1080p MTS to iMovie 8", and finally I got a nice solution with the recommendation of one HDCam program named Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac. The highlighted point of this program is its right output video format of Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) for easily and quickly importing into iMovie. Although AIC video files take more space, but it features high performance and quality, being less processor intensive to work with than other editing formats.

The following guide is my experience of converting Panasonic HDC TM900 1080 60P MTS files to AIC with Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.

Step 1. Capture and import 1080p video files directly from Panasonic HDC TM900 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Click “Wizard” and all footages of your camcorder will be showed on the Camcorder window. Then click Next button and choose Import instead of Backup to import PanasonicTM900 MTS files to Final Mate for Mac more quickly. After this, imported footages will be lying in camcorder tab.

Step 2. Create a Movie for converting Panasonic TM900 1080P MTS files to AIC.

There are two ways for you to create a Movie for converting imported 1080 60P MTS files. –The easiest one is dragging and dropping displayed MTS files from Camcorder Tab area to a single Movie.
-Another way is clicking the drop-down button of “Add Movie” icon and choose “For Conversion” to create a blank movie. And then drag and drop the video clips from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie in Movies Tab. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for conversion.

Step 3. Export AIC video file for iMovie 8.
Click the Export button and choose “Export into Editor”. Follow QuickTime Movie Format > Apple Intermediate Codec (*.mov) to choose output format for editing in FCE/iMovie. Finally click OK to start converting 1080/60p MTS files to AIC.

Once the conversion is done, you can directly import the output AIC MOV files to iMovie 8 for editing and make your movies.

Tips:
Wanna convert Panasonic AVCHD camcorder videos, Join Panasonic TM900 1080 60p AVCHD Footage to AIC for Editing in iMovie 8 on Mac, please use Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate-mac/
Old Jun 13, 2011, 05:30 AM
Veteran

Import Canon Rebel T2i/550D 1080/30fps H.264 MOV to ProRes 422 Codec for FCP 6/7
EOS Converter-Transcode Canon DSLR 550D Video to ProRes 422 in Full HD 1080p for FCP editing

Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i / 550D recorded videos are saved in H.264 for image and linear PCM for audio. You can choose different recording modes like full HD 1920×1080p at 30/25/24 fps, HD/SD 1280×720p/640×480 at 60/50 fps. Even though the videos are saved in .mov format, you may also face problem importing the video to Final Cut Pro. So you need a Mac Canon EOS Video Converter for converting and importing 550D1080p MOV for Final Cut Pro without rendering. Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac is the recommended Mac Canon EOS Converter for you to edit Digital Rebel T2i / 550D videos.

Below is the quick guide for those who have a hard time editing Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i / 550D H.264 MOV files to ProRes 422 at 30fps in Final Cut Pro 6 or 7.

Step 1. Download Canon 550D MOV files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the best Canon EOS Rebel T2i H.264 MOV to ProRes MOV converter on Mac OS X. Click the “Add” button to import .mov files from the camera.

Step 2. Choose MOV format with ProRes 422.
Click the “Format” option, and navigate to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. The Mac Digital SLR camera video converter will convert H.264 mov to prores 422 mov.

You may notice that there are also other options like Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422 (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), DVCPRO HD 1920*1080 30fps etc.
Step 3. Choose 1080p size with 30fps.
Click the “Settings” button and choose 1920*1080 from the video size drop-down box to keep the original HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. Click the drop-down box for frame rate, and you can choose 30fps.

Step 4. Convert DSLR video to ProRes 422 HQ MOV for FCP.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the Mac Canon 550D DSLR video converter will start converting DSLR video to ProRes 422 in full HD 1080p for FCP editing.

After the conversion, you can import ProRes mov to Final Cut Pro without rendering.Hope you enjoy the optimal way to convert Canon H.264 mov to ProRes 422 for FCP 7 and 6, so that you can edit the H.264 files easily.

********prores-converter.com/2011/06/eos-converter-transcode-canon-dslr-550d-video-to-prores-422-in-full-hd-1080p-for-fcp-editing/