CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 28, 2003, 02:47 PM

Default Amazing Printer Ink Site......

sponsored links

This is the cheapest site I have ever seen for printer ink. I have just tried the ink they sent me and its no different to the epson original stuff. Also if you select 2nd Class, delivery is free.

***********.eurojet-cartridges.co.uk/

If anyone knows of a cheaper site let me know
Old Sep 28, 2003, 05:23 PM

Well, this was an easy one to sort out.

***********.inkraider.co.uk/find.asp?querytext2=epson&querytext3=INKJET+PRINTE R+CARTRIDGES

Cheaper than the site you have been to - check it out. Cheaper for Originals as well !
Old Sep 28, 2003, 08:31 PM
Veteran

the conductor. I use Print-Rite compatibles for my Epson I have used them for years and get them for 4 a pair, I buy 10 pairs at a time for the kids.
The site GSM Super Star mentioned I can get
3 pairs for 10.54 with free 2nd class shipping, I ordered 6 pairs, will do for the kids for the price, it is a well laid out site too GSM, might try one myself to see what the quality is like.

Also Inkraiders original BK twin packs cost more than 2 singles

Last edited by C0UGAR UK; Sep 28, 2003 at 08:38 PM.
Old Sep 29, 2003, 01:40 AM

That is not so in my case - guess it all depends on what printer you have and what application you are printing. I do high presentation work mainly and have yet to find a compatible that is as good as the original.
Let's take an example - I currently have the Epson C80 on the bench:

Eurojet price for any colour compatible- 5-99
Inkraider any colour compatible - 4-49
Eurojet for Epson Original triple pack 28-99
Inkraider for Epson Original triple pack 25-95

Admittedly there is a 1-41 delivery charge but when I use this option, the parcel still arrives the next morning, even when I have ordered late afternoon! So, as I said it all depends on what printer. Im not argueing that one company is better than the other, just in my case this is not so. My experiences with compatibles so far have not been good - inconsistent quantities in the cartridges, spluttering on high density printing, one or more inks not appearing to "soak in" to the paper as much as the others leaving a raised amount on the printout. But dont get me wrong - I havent tried Colourjet, I may do on a secondary printer to try them out. Personally, as my presentation has to be consistantly good, I would prefer to stick with the originals for just a couple of pounds more. I suppose if it was for the kids then yes, it makes sense.
Cheers

Last edited by the conductor; Sep 29, 2003 at 01:47 AM.
Old Sep 29, 2003, 01:55 AM
Veteran

im having issues with eurojet at the moment, been waiting 3 weeks for delivery

Last edited by Dave2986; Sep 29, 2003 at 01:58 AM.
Old Sep 29, 2003, 03:24 AM
suspended

Wow!

You guy's pay a lot for your Epson ink.

Go [URL=***********.xscomputertechnology.freeserve.co.uk/cat15_1.htm]HERE and it's much cheaper and ALL with FREE postage. Best compat ink I've used yet in my C44 and very reliable too.