CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 29, 2003, 03:59 PM

sponsored links

***********.nutronic-ltd.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=NTL&Category_Co de=InkCarts

got 5 black &5 colour for epson photo 900 for 25pounds plus 3 p&p
Old Oct 01, 2003, 07:57 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by the conductor [/i]
[B]That is not so in my case - guess it all depends on what printer you have and what application you are printing. I do high presentation work mainly and have yet to find a compatible that is as good as the original.
Let's take an example - I currently have the Epson C80 on the bench:

Eurojet price for any colour compatible- 5-99
Inkraider any colour compatible - 4-49
Eurojet for Epson Original triple pack 28-99
Inkraider for Epson Original triple pack 25-95

Admittedly there is a 1-41 delivery charge but when I use this option, the parcel still arrives the next morning, even when I have ordered late afternoon! So, as I said it all depends on what printer. Im not argueing that one company is better than the other, just in my case this is not so. My experiences with compatibles so far have not been good - inconsistent quantities in the cartridges, spluttering on high density printing, one or more inks not appearing to "soak in" to the paper as much as the others leaving a raised amount on the printout. But dont get me wrong - I havent tried Colourjet, I may do on a secondary printer to try them out. Personally, as my presentation has to be consistantly good, I would prefer to stick with the originals for just a couple of pounds more. I suppose if it was for the kids then yes, it makes sense.
Cheers [/B]
I agree entirely, a case of each to their own :-)
Old Oct 03, 2003, 07:37 AM

try here ***********.choicestationery.com/
Old Jun 23, 2008, 04:05 AM

Default Secrets for finding cheap cartridges

I have a printer which the ink is almost out and I planned to change it as it is very helpful when we print our boarding pass and other files that we need to print. I wanted to buy online yesterday and while am browsing I end up this ( [B][U]***********.inkridges.com[/U][/B] )site which sells inkjet cartridges, printer ink for less. In addition it offers high quality and compatible ink.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 12:08 AM

Visit ***********.cartridgesave.co.uk/ink-cartridges/HP.html,
********cheapinkstore.com/ this may be helpful to you.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 05:46 AM

Hey guys! Check out www.PrinterInk.com -- you'll find generic ink cartridges on par with the original brand at almost half the price of the original. PrinterInk.com has ranked 6 generic ink cartridges after evaluating and reviewing them on the basis of quality, customer service, price and shipping. You will definitely not be disappointed with the quality. Some of these cartridges offer special discounts and free shipping too! Check it out. There's also some interesting articles on how to choose the right printer ink for your printer, how to save on printing costs and how to make your printer function better.