CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 21, 2007, 09:42 AM

Default XBOX File missing\Disappear

sponsored links

I nead help, I install 500 GB on my XBOX. Everything work correctly till I have a free 100 GB free on my G drive.

I full up My f D rive and when I try to add some more file, the file is copied, the G drive size get smaller (till 90 GB) but no file was copied and some of my game files are Disappear. I dont dhink my file was erase because the file it's written on the drive. there are juste 1 folder on my G drive I seek all the folder and nothing. So where is my file??. How to ajust my G drive correctly, What can I do? Thx for your answer
Old Jul 07, 2007, 12:11 PM

I had a similar problem. I was told to:

"Bacup your data. Use XBpartitioner to format F into 32K clusters."

Not tried it yet, but good luck with it any way.
Old Sep 23, 2007, 01:26 PM

Default Xbox Games Files Gone?!@#$@!#$@

I have a 360GB HDD in my "hard-mod" (Xecuter 3). I'm down to 42GBs of space left. The drive included more than 40 movies avi, DVD, etc, countless homebrews and about 24 backups of my games (for fast load times). I got a hold of a bootleg ISO of Batman Returns from a torrent site, burned it, when to play it, and POOF all of my game files are now missing from any recognizable directory. Everything else seems to be right where I left them. ONLY my back game files are gone. BUT THE FREE SPACE left on the hard drive suggests that the file are still somewhere. Where the hell could they be? I've looked at the current folder sizes for evidence but none of them are large enough to be the missing files. Something else I noticed is that my hard drive is now unlocked. I locked it deliberately two months ago.
Is there an XBOX virus? Was this a hacker attack? Could this be a bug mods have with larger hard drives? I don't know, but please somebody HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 05, 2007, 06:01 PM

Default everything disappeared

The same thing happend to me just a few hours ago. I have the EvoX chip with a 360gb hd and I tried to transfer some movies and the transfer was not completed and when i tried to look in one of the folders on f: there was nothing there, everything in "Programs" and "Games" has also disappeared. As Wisdomx2 wrote - the free disk space is still the same, I dont know what to do, can i flash the harddrive? and in that case how? or can i solve this problem in some other way?
Old Jun 05, 2008, 09:11 AM

Default xbox files missing and xbox dash disabled

ive been having this problem for about 2 months as well, 500 Gb harddrive, files going missing, afraid to put anything else on as i might lose what i have 5/6/2008. i did try to log on to live and my original xbox dash is disabled, though im doubtfull that has anything to do with it, but if anyone has an idea about either problem please help!
Old Dec 27, 2009, 05:41 PM

Default XBOX File missingDisappear

Your computor is probably rejecting your xbox if your using wi-fi, reconfigure your firewall.

-or-

You need a new router...

...or this is the your a retard response, do you have a wi-fi for you xbox? Becuase you need to get one, it doesnt have it built in...