CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 27, 2007, 09:15 AM

Default Need Software Recommendation

sponsored links

Last year I purchased a Ulead DVD maker product (can't recall the exact name) which for the most part did what I wanted. I wanted to create a DVD slideshow of pictures. I wanted to have control over the amount of time each picture was displayed, the pan and zoom, and the transition effects. I wanted to add my own audio (music). It did all of this, but whenever I try and burn a DVD it crashes.....and I remember reading some consumer feedback where folks had the same issue.

I am sick of throwing away DVD-Rs, So I am looking for new software. I would like the ability to use clips of audio - for instance if I only wanted the middle portion of a song. It would be great if I could fade out and in with new audio at the same time (mix). I would also love to incorporate short video clips from my digital camera along with the audio that it captured.

Any suggested products would be greatly appreciated!
Old Oct 09, 2007, 08:04 AM

Smile

Hi,

maybe this will do the trick

********rg.vso-software.fr/products/photodvd/photodvd.php

other than that you could carry on using ulead But not use it to burn the final result, for that you could use nero6 maybe or cheetah dvd burner which is cheaper and less bloated.

hope thats of help

regards

Stavr0s
Old Dec 18, 2007, 02:24 AM

Thumbs up Share popular DVD creator software review

Perhaps ,I can share my experience with you.
I burn my DVD,VCD with some professional tools.
I think Ulead DVD maker product is good.
But there are so many DVD creator tools ,each has its virtue.
I would like share popular DVD creator software review with you.
I find a best one before on the reviews.
[U]***********.topsevenreviews.com/reviews-dvd-creator.html[/U]
Old Feb 26, 2012, 01:24 PM

Default vyaevhulqw ****** online without countermeasure uhlalepisu

billigt ****** <a href="**************receptfritt.webstarts.com/">****** pris</a> ****** sverige [url=**************receptfritt.webstarts.com/]****** pris ****** **************receptfritt.webstarts.com/
****** <a href="**************receptfritt.webstarts.com/">****** receptfritt</a> ****** generisk [url=**************receptfritt.webstarts.com/]****** billigt ****** billigt **************receptfritt.webstarts.com/
generisk ******* <a href="***************receptfritt.webstarts.com/">billigt *******</a> ******* sverige [url=***************receptfritt.webstarts.com/]******* billigt ******* billigt ***************receptfritt.webstarts.com/
Old Apr 21, 2012, 03:58 AM

Default ImTOO Download YouTube Video

Works with YouTube latest upgrade!
ImTOO Download YouTube Video allows you to download videos directly from YouTube.com, save the downloaded videos to your computer hard disk, and then play them with the system media player.
This free YouTube video downloader provides you with highest download speed. Enjoy downloading all your favorite YouTube videos, even the HD videos, and it's all for FREE.
ImTOO Download YouTube Video supports multi-threading and batch downloading, which provides you with several options for downloading YouTube videos. This software also comes with IE right-click menu, and a built-in browser where you can drag and drop videos, and works well with the proxy server you set.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:09 PM

Default Opiate Ultram Withdrawal

Myspace ****** [url=***********.archive.org/details/bernardlara ]diovan hct 160 25 mg How Do I Get My Doctor To Prescribe Xanax Drug Xanax Oxycodone Combination ****** How It Works Level Soma For Anxiety [url=***********.archive.org/details/BuyCheapSomaCodFreeFedex ]Muscle Relaxers Online Buy Soma Xanax With Aspirin Panic Disorder Chypre No Prescription Order Buy Cheap Soma Prescriptions Online Oregon ****** And Spinal Cord Injuries [url=***********.archive.org/details/TramadolInformationAndPricesHowMuchIsTramadolWhere CanIBuyTramadol ]Buy Tramadol Express Delivery Herbal ****** Australia Aphrodisiac Xanax For Flying Anxiety Experience Modamide And Furosemide No Prescription Amiloride Amoxicillin Dosing Schedule Medrol No Prescription Methylprednisolone [url=] No Prescription Pas Cher Montelukast Tramadol For Poison Iv Rosuvastatin Mg No Prescription One Dose Metronidazole Tablets Flagyl [url=] Prozac Abnormal Dose Acne Solution De Clinique No Prescription ****** For Women Safe Amazon Sildenafil With No Prescription Online [url=] Loperamide No Prescription Buy What Are The Benefits Of Taking Amoxicillin Methotrexate Protein Binding Assay Plavix 75 Acute Coronary Syndrome Amoxicillin Howto Prescription Description Singulair