CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 16, 2009, 07:01 AM

Default connecting xbox 360 with laptop to internet

sponsored links

Hey, i've just signed up to see if anybody can help me here..
I'm gonna go into detail so there should be no confusion about my problem, It is NOT a wireless problem:

I have a 360 which has connected to XBL for over a year now, but i've just got rid of my landline and upgraded to a great Dongle package.

So i've put the dongle onto my laptop and i've got my high-speed internet right here on my laptop, and i've got an ethernet cable which slots straight into it, but i just need to know how to configure the two together so i can get the internet on my xbox aswell..

It's probably quite simple, just need the configuration explained to me, thanks Penguin.