CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 28, 2009, 08:21 PM

Default Whats the best way to reseal DVD/CD's?

sponsored links

Whats the best way to unwrap DVD/CD's and reseal them up again?
Old Aug 04, 2009, 12:32 PM

you can buy resealable bags for dvds and cds, my son skeg has them to stop broxi the ugly fud from slobbering all over his discs.
Old Sep 01, 2009, 05:14 AM

Great little topic.
And Nice work--thank you for sharing- for me this makes perfect sense though.
[url=********simulationcreditauto.org][u]simulation rachat voiture pret automobile taux calcul credit auto[/u]Une simulation credit auto instannee et facile ici si vous avez une voiture[url=********simulationcreditauto.org][u]simulation rachat voiture pret automobile taux calcul credit auto[/u]
Old Nov 18, 2009, 12:04 AM
Veteran

[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.
1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc
2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone
3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/

Last edited by bencaban01; Nov 18, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 12:54 AM
Veteran

I use a program named [b]Moyea DVD to iPod Converter[/b]. It can rip DVD to MP4, MOV, H.264 and MPEG-4 AVC video formats supported by iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic. And it can also convert DVD to iPod audio like MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A etc. I recommend you another programs heard from my friends. It is [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_to_ipod/][b]DVD to iPod Converter[/b] that can convert DVD to iPhone Mp4, MOV, H.264 video formats for iPhone and iPhone 3G with fast conversion speed and excellent output image and sound quality. If you want to convert video formats, you can use [b]Moyea iPod Video Converter. It can support mutual conversion between any video formats.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_to_ipod/
Old Nov 29, 2009, 04:16 AM
Veteran

[b]Moyea YouTube Video Converter[/b] offers you the best solution of how to convert YouTube, which can help you easily convert YouTube to various formats you want such as AVI, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, MKV, MOV, MKV, 3GP, etc playable for iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune and so on.with fastest speed and excellent quality. Besides converting FLV video from YouTube, this Video Converter for YouTube can also convert videos from Myspace, Yahoo, etc.Moreover, apart from converting YouTube video, powerful editing functions are also avaiable in this Video Converter for YouTube. You can adjust video effects, select a video segment, crop video and merge files into one. Come on to have a try!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter/