CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:20 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac Flip video to DVD - Convert Flip video to DVD and burn Flip video to DVD Disc Mac

sponsored links

Burn Flip video to DVD on Mac with the best Flip Video to DVD Converter for Mac is the easiest way for you to transfer Flip video to DVD on Mac OS X. The perfect Mac Flip Video to DVD Converter is the best choice for you to choose, with the assistance of Flip Video to DVD Creator for Mac, you not only can convert filp mino video to DVD but also can burn Flip Ultra video to DVD on Mac in an easy and fast way.

As the Flip Cameras are used by more and more people, the Flip Video Camera has become an indispensable part in people's lives now for it's small, compact, and simple to use. But for the Flip Camera fans there is also a big headache problem that how to convert and burn Flip video to DVD so that we can take and save our Flip video in an easy and simple way? Is there an helpful software for Flip fans to burn Flip video to DVD?

Flip Video to DVD Converter for Mac is just the one Mac Flip video to DVD Creator, with the best Mac Flip video to DVD Converter, you just need some easy steps to convert Flip video to DVD on Mac or transfer Flip video to DVD on Mac or burn Flip video to DVD on Mac by yourselves. You also can edit flip video and try much more features with it, just free download and try the powerful Flip Video to DVD Converter for Mac now!

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-flip-video-to-dvd-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Dec 27, 2010, 05:59 AM
Veteran

When I asked "How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac?" to my friends, nobody can help me, they have no idea. I searched in google and learned a lot. I know how to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac. Now, let me share what I have learned.

Some digital Camcorder models (just like I.E JVC Everio) save their videos in the .MOD video format. These files are often accompanied with small .MOI files. And other brand camcorders such as JVC MOD camcorders, Panasonic MOD camcorders or Canon MOD camcorders save their videos in the .MOD video format.

At last, I found a perfect software to solve my problem. It is MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac. With MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac I convert my MOD videos which recorded by my JVC camcorder during vocation in Europe with my family.

By using Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter, I convert MOD to QuickTime and I even can import MOD to iMovie for further editing. The Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter also allows me convert MOD to other pop video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV etc. So I can playback MOD video on iPod, iPad, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc.

If you have MOD video and want to import MOD to QuickTime for playing, you should use MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV. During conversion, you can trim, crop video, and merge videos into one file. And there are some versatile functions. Get it now, you will never miss it.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mod-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:14 AM
Veteran

Convert DVD to MP4 for playback on different MP4 Players on Mac OS X. If you want to convert DVD to MP4 on Mac, then Mac DVD to MP4 Converter is your best choice to convert DVD to MP4.

By using Mac DVD to MP4 Converter, not only convert DVD to MP4, but also some powerful functions is providers for you, such as Select DVD subtitle and audio track, change video resolution, video frame rate, video bit rate, just like what you want, and there is no need to worry about vdieo quality.

You can use Mac DVD to MP4 Converter to convert your DVDs, then you can watch DVDs on some MP4 vdieo player, such as iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP and so on. So that you can enjoy your DVDs anytime and anywhere.

[img]********dvdripper.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-dvd-to-mp4-on-mac.php[/img]
Old Feb 21, 2011, 05:16 AM
Veteran

Tutorials about DVD to iMovie Converter, with DVD Ripper for Mac, we can convert dvd to mpeg4 format video, then import dvd to imovie easily, dvd to imovie converter is an useful and powerful converter for iMovie fans to solve import dvd to imovie problem.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-dvd-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old May 25, 2011, 01:57 AM
Veteran

MP4 to MTV Converter is one of the professinal tools for you to convert mp4 video to .mtv files so that you can play mp4 video with MP4 Players which are compatible with mtv files. Many MP4 Players uers have faced the headache problem, got a wonderful MP4 player, can play mtv video with it but can't watch their favorite mp4 video with MP4 player. At this time you should convert mp4 to mtv with a easy-to-use MP4 to MTV Converter.

MTV format is a video file format that is used with MP4 players that are Chinese, If you have some regular MP4 video files that you want to be able to watch on a MP4 player, you need convert MP4 files to MTV format first. How do you convert mp4 to .MTV which the MP4 player does accept or is there another way to play mp4 files on it?

Convert mp4 to mtv with our powerful MP4 to MTV Converter, it is the easiest way for you to transform mp4 video to mtv files. Even more, you can convert AVI to MTV, MPEG to MTV, WMV to MTV, RM to MTV, MOV to MTV, MKV to MTV and so on with the best MTV Converter. This MP4 to MTV Converter must be the best partner for you to convert .mp4 video to .mtv files which can get unmatchable speed and high quality.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mp4-to-mtv.htm[/img]
Old Jul 23, 2011, 08:42 AM
Veteran

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
burn flip video to dvd, convert flip to dvd mac, flip to dvd creator, flip to dvd on mac