CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 11, 2003, 08:44 PM

Question Help req.d setting up a 'pictures' folder for my Xbmp

sponsored links

Hiya n00b stuff I'm afraid...

I bought my box with evox up and running and XBMP2.3 already installed. Thing is, in my F: drive where everything is on it didnt hade a file for 'pictures' only 'videos' and 'music'. When i put stuff in these they work fine in XBMP, however when I created a 'pictures' file in F: it (obviously) isnt linked to XBMP. This is a apin because i cant view any jpgs etc. How do I link 'My Pictures' in Xbmp to my 'pictures' folder - presumably like editing the .ini file on evoX?

any help appreciated

ta in advance
Old Dec 11, 2003, 08:51 PM
Veteran

In the xbmp folder there is a "config.xml" file. Open this file and you will see the share locations for the music/video/pictures.
Old Dec 14, 2003, 05:33 PM

How can you view\edit the config.xml document using xbox or pc,Thanx because i am also have the same problems,Tried selecting the confix.xml etc usin xbox and pc using boxplorer and flash fxp..
Thanx again.
Old Dec 19, 2003, 01:13 PM
Banned

On XP left click the file and select "open as" use notepad or wordpad to open. On win 98 I used the folder options to change the default proggie to notepad. Don't use win98 anymore so ask someone how to do that.