CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 10, 2010, 01:26 AM
Veteran

Default Watch AVI files on Google Nexus One

sponsored links

Watch AVI files on Google Nexus One

Since I got Google Nexus One last week, it has always given me constant surprises. To be honest, I am huge iPhone fan, but now Google Nexus One is my idol, too. Although it can not play AVI files directly, it is still possible to make it. After trying some possible ways to realize it, this one can be regarded as the best one to [b]convert AVI to Google Nexus one[/b] via Moyea Video Converter.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/google-nexus-one-smart-phone-preview[1].jpg[/img]

If you have the same thought of playing AVI files on your Google Nexus One, the article will show you my way to help you out.

Ready? Here we go.

After downloading and installing [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b], you can load your AVI files into this program by clicking the "Add" button. Actually, batch conversion is also supported if you want to convert AVI files in batch.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/avi-nexus-one.jpg[/img]

Next, select the proper output format for Google Nexus One by clicking the drop-down list "Format". If you like, you can also make your own output format profile by clicking the "Customize" button.

Last but not least. Click the "Convert" button to start [b]AVI to Nexus One[/b] conversion.

Once all the necessary settings are done, just open its destination folder to get your converted files and then put them on your Google Nexus One for viewing.

Okay, that's all.

Good luck!

***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/
Old Mar 29, 2010, 04:20 AM

Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b]. I like it.

More infomations:
********community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx

Tags
crack video, moyea video converter, my video converter, video convert, video file