CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 08, 2002, 02:43 PM

sponsored links

WTF why is every one so moody what's the point having the option of having caps or the option to change colour if you lot are crying about it some people.... freedom of speech freedom of typing I see loads of other people with caps on and different colours don't see none of you lot complaining about that shiiiiiiiiittttt what's this forum coming too.... you lot one min your ok next min you want to all kill me my goshhhhh......

ok enough of that can any one who is not a moody person answer my question or are you going to cry about that too....???

well as "Bill Gates"would say "don't bump just pump" up up and away we go

Last edited by TEAM1; Nov 08, 2002 at 02:48 PM.
Old Nov 08, 2002, 03:21 PM

lol, getting defensive against people is not going to help you get answers. It makes it harder to read, and CAPS for sure is difficult to read. I warn all that uses all CAPS, I don't really care about the colors.

It is a freedom of speech, but [B] it's a forum that we regulate and we can choose how we run it, since it's a "free" forum and you are not paying to post or read here, therefore we can set rules. If you don't like it, feel free not to post or read here.

Unless the forum is charging you, there is no reason why we can not impose certain rules.[/B]
Old Nov 08, 2002, 04:07 PM

Right first off:

1) Ybox is a bios that boots to yboxdash.xbe and not xboxdash.xbe..

2)different colour logo.....You would need to flash the TSOP with a bios that has been change so xbox font is diff colour...

3)do i need to open my xbox for this ybox thing?......Yes u do...

4) my evo has a flash option how do i use that and what does it do ......Flashes the onboard bios with bios of ur choose...

Check out this for more

Hope this helps...

Old Nov 08, 2002, 04:17 PM

thanks for responding to his post ethanhawk
Old Nov 08, 2002, 07:25 PM

thank you for your response on this matter respect is due,... now hopefully we can all get along with each other.

see no caps

dont bump just pump