CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 03, 2002, 04:19 AM

Cool {{do YOU wanna no which mod is the BEST??}} well then read in!!!

sponsored links

ok for all u peeps not knowing which mod is better i have got s site for all uz to clear ya minds up a tad...

[URL=***********.xboxhackz.com/Hackz-modchips.htm]CLICK HERE FOR COMPARISONS

P.S. all i know is im getting the .. MessiahX

Old Jun 03, 2002, 04:57 AM

nice post dude.....

i am with you katz, messiah X the way to go .....

:-)

GeGEGEegGEgGGEEGGEee
Old Jun 03, 2002, 05:07 AM

Theres a mistake on the table, etender is only 45 UKP and its cheaper than enigmah
Old Jun 03, 2002, 06:39 AM

who cares bout those *** chips, im just trying to say MESSIAH IS THE BEST ONE !!!!
Old Jun 03, 2002, 07:17 AM
Veteran

personally i will still go with the Enigmah, flash upgradable is a great advantage especially when Microsoft starts trying to protect the games against the modchips - also the table isnt correct because the Messiah isnt available yet so we dont know exactly how much it will cost and what it does - the Xtender and Enigmah are both Tested and work very well (Enigmah boots better than Xtender) - the Messiah (PS2) was originally suppossed to be cheaper than the Neo4 when it was initially advertised and even on bulk orders i could get the Neo4 chips about 15-20 cheaper than the Messiah so i am not sure about the Messiah-X
Old Jun 03, 2002, 07:54 AM

Katz, are you TRYING to start a fanboy war over which chip is best? It sure sounds that way, and we don't need that. Your opinion is valued and duly noted, but this is getting a bit ridiculous...

Be secure in which chip you like best and don't try to convince others that your choice is the best so you can feel better about your purchase. If I've mistaken your intentions, then I apologize, but I don't want to see this robust market and point of discussion turn into another "NINTENDO RULES, SEGA SUCKS" pissing match.