CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 24, 2002, 07:14 PM
Veteran

Default KARAOKE VCD's the best there is

sponsored links

ok, you want the best? as has been mentioned on this very board. pioneer are by far the best karaoke tunes EVER made.

if you're serious about karaoke, you'll want these.

up to 28 pioneer video tracks, ripped from the original 12 inch laser discs.......on one VCD

the sets are 1 to 27, 301 to 311, E1 to E15

due to limitations of CD's there are some edits but you will not miss out. anybody ordering any full set will get topped up with the edited tracks and the Neil Diamond pioneer disc which also contains the dkk Beatles video disc, 4 discs in all

as if that wasn't enough also for trade UNITED laser discs. these discs are second only to pioneer for the quality of the music, also on VCD. 2 laser disc per VCD. thats 28 laser discs on 14 VCD's (also with some edits but don't worry you are not missing anything worth having) these discs are multiplex with guide vocals on the left channel, just hit your multiplex button on a JVC player to get rid of the guide vocals only, or if you dont have this function on your machine, just unhook your left speaker.

at £5 per disc you may think they are expensive but remember what your getting.

NOCHEX ONLY, PLEASE

minimum order 2 discs

let's be clear about this, PIONEER WIPES THE FLOOR WITH sunfly, essentiall, sound choice etc, etc
Old Jan 24, 2002, 07:15 PM
Veteran

e-mail [email]vinniedub@hotmail.com[/email]
Old Jan 25, 2002, 12:33 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Pioneer Karaoke is the Best Ever Produced

I agree Vinnie. The Pioneer Karaoke disk are the best (a few DK and SoundChoice tunes were arguably as good). So good in fact they put Pioneer out of the business. They overproduced them. I know musicians who worked on these productions who complained of the level of perfection Pioneer demanded. They were not considered done until they sounded exactly like the original tunes. Pioneer expected to be able to market these at over $100 US per LaserDisk over a decade ago.

Do you have a list? If so could you e-mail me one?
Old Jan 25, 2002, 06:21 AM
Veteran

Default list or location for Pioneer list

Can I have a list too? Searched for Pioneer listings but cant find anything about the old laser listings. [email]oxocubeman@hotmail.com[/email]
Old Jan 25, 2002, 06:35 AM
Veteran

lists on their way
Old Jan 25, 2002, 07:02 AM

Please send me a list.

[email]karaokestar2001@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

Cheers

Star2001.