CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 19, 2004, 07:39 AM

Default total a*sehole....info look in .

sponsored links

hello there everyone....this is info aimed at any karaoke /dj in the north west.. ashton, stockport,oldham,rochdale,bury,huddersfield,halifa x,bolton,manchester areas....

there is this absolute tosser who i believe uses this forum going round to all the pubs in these areas demonstrating a laptop karaoke system stacked with kj pro and about 8,000 tracks on it also 3,000 mp3 party/disco tracks....offering to the pub this laptop system with a set of speakers mics and amp , books etc for 800 quid .....how do i know this you ask ????? coz the b@stards hit 3 of my 4 venues in the last few weeks trying to kick me out of a job....luckily for me as yet no one has taken him up on the offer ...but ive been told in confidence hes got about 30 ready to go full systems and hes going to visit every pub in the above areas that have karaoke.......ive seen his mailshot a4 peice that he sends out to pubs equipped with remarks like......'' why pay ridiculous nightly fees to very poor karaoke/dj's when you can operate this system yourself at no cost to you'' well you might not think thats a nasty little tactic ? BUT I DO !.........SO IF YOUR READING THIS CARLO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.....what your doing is more illegal than any of us lot on here are upto .....and dont forget.....moving house and out of oldham isnt difficult to trace !.......i have had umpteen people asking me where you live , where you are etc in the last 12 months , its obvious one or two dj's kj's are on your case......be carefull......so anyone out there who have lost resident workl to this kind of system its more than likely this is the culprit......on his mailshot he boasts of many sales and gives the pub addresses of at least 25 pubs which are now ''BENEFITING'' from his systems .....FOOL ....a silly,silly move in my opinion....i'm not the type to get on the phone to your trading standards lot etc.....i'm just pissed off that you have hit 3 of my pubs in the last few weeks ....but i know 3 people who are really out for your blood........being as you wont answer the phone i thought i'd put it on here as i have been reliably told you are on here !!!!!

in theory a great idea but in practice really shitty way of doing things as most of the pubs your hitting are being worked by people you know or know about you .....i'm not joking with you certain people are really on your case !
Old Apr 19, 2004, 07:46 AM

30 systems ready to go.....sounds like MAJOR piracy going on there....if the peelers seize those assets , he's gonna be down about 15k at least....ooooeeerrrr.....hope he doesn't get grassed up.....
Old Apr 19, 2004, 03:12 PM

id like to no how he does it as there is a guy trying the same round here but he has give up after a swift kick up the backside the gear he is floging must be pinched or iffy at best as i cant buy the stuff in at that price hope you get sorted m8 as it sounds like he will be soon if he carries on good luck bud if you need help just ask
Old Apr 21, 2004, 05:18 PM
Veteran

guy tried that near us once,we all found out who he was and asked him politely to go elsewhere.he was a geordie lad about 35 yrs old.

steve54
Old Apr 21, 2004, 07:02 PM
Veteran

hope you and/or your mates catch up with him
Old Apr 25, 2004, 01:45 PM

found out today hes put 11 systems in pubs in a month....4 k,js outof jobs and gone into hiding in huddersfield. tw@t !