CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 08, 2006, 05:58 PM

Question i got a question

sponsored links

I had recently downloaded a ps2 game off a torrent application and i want to know how can i burn it to a cd the easiest way possible. Because I had search around on the net but all I found out that I have to have the original cd to do that but I don't. All i just wanted to know how to burn it cd from off the computer plz.
Old Aug 12, 2006, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno_741
I had recently downloaded a ps2 game off a torrent application and i want to know how can i burn it to a cd the easiest way possible. Because I had search around on the net but all I found out that I have to have the original cd to do that but I don't. All i just wanted to know how to burn it cd from off the computer plz.
When you download a torrent, you should get 2 or 3 files downloaded in a folder, the trick is very simple. all you have to do is grab all 3 files and throw them in Nero,as long as you have a mod chip in your ps2, it will do the rest for you!
Old Aug 13, 2006, 09:07 AM

well,its probably a bit late for answering this thread by now,its been over a month
but anyways playstation,you are wrong,and i havent a clue what you are talking about.

torrents=rar files=extraction=image=burn to disk=play on modded ps2
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:44 AM

Good On Yah ... Foreskin.