CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 16, 2009, 12:39 AM
Veteran

Default How to download and convert YouTube videos to MP4 for iPod on Mac?

sponsored links

How to download and convert YouTube videos to MP4 for iPod on Mac?

Have you stumbled upon some pieces of kit that let you download or convert YouTube videos to MP4 for playback on your media players or other portable devices but they are of no help? Or you just want to download and convert YouTube videos to MPEG-4 for editing on iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc. but it is no vain.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/youtubemp4.jpg[/img]

I must agree that it is really hard to choose a reliable program among those similar programs on the market. Only trying them one-by-one, we can ensure which one is the right one.

The following tutorial will show you the way I download and convert YouTube videos to MP4 with a professional program called [b]Moyea [url=***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/]YouTube Converter for Mac[/b].

[b]Preparation[/b]: Free download [b]Moyea YouTube Converter for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1: Add YouTube files into this program[/b]

Click the [b]Add URL[/b] button, and paste the URL of the YouTube you copied from video information section on YouTube.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/moyea_youtube_converter_mac_interface.jpg[/img]

Click [b]Setting[/b], you can set more than five download tasks by default.

[b]Step 2: Set the output format and destination folder.[/b]

After adding files, you can select the output format from the drop-down list [b]Convert to[/b] as MP4. And you will see a pop-up window as below:

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/moyea_youtube_converter_mac_add_url.jpg[/img]

Actually, this program will generate a file name and specify a save path by default. Of course, you can rename the file as you want in the blank box beside [b]Save as[/b] as well as click [b]Browse[/b] to select the destination folder you like.

[b]Step 3: Set advanced settings.[/b]

Click [b]Custom[/b], you can adjust video and audio parameters as you like for great enjoyment.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/hdmac/youtube/moyea_youtube_converter_mac_custom.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 4: Start downloading and converting.[/b]

After all the necessary output settings, just click the [b]OK[/b] button under the [b]Add URL[/b] window to start download and convert at the same time.

All in all, [b]Moyea YouTube Converter for Mac[/b] makes our life more colorful.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/youtube_converter_mac/
Old Dec 19, 2009, 02:17 AM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

Christmas is coming! I found that Most products on Moyea websites give a huge [b]discount[/b].
For me, I am intending to convert video to my PSP, so I will use powerful [b]Moyea YouTube Converter[/b] which is much cheaper now. It has a [b]discount of 30%[/b].
I think it is a good news for me and you all.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4175437527_302a88a15d.jpg[/img]

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/