CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 04, 2014, 06:10 AM

Default Put/Copy DVD discs onto Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 for viewing

sponsored links

Put/Copy DVD discs onto Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 for viewing

Summary: If you have a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet, you may wonder how to play DVD movies on this awesome tablet on the go? This DVD to Galaxy Tab 3 converter is highly recommended to help easily remove commercial DVD protection and output MP4 videos for freely playback.Engage and entertain the entire family with the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet from Samsung. This thin, lightweight Android tablet features a 10.1-inch touch display along with the same familiar interface as other Samsung Galaxy devices, making it easy to use. Use it to quickly browse the web, watch movies, read e-books, or download apps from Google Play. As it features with a 1280x800 resolution, the vivid and clear display will make it well suited for downloading and watching the latest movies and TV shows.

As there is no hard drive on Galaxy Tab 3, like any other tablets on the market. But no worries. You can find some DVD to Galaxy Tab converter online to convert your DVD collection to Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 easily. Then what you need is a DVD Ripper tool – Pavtube DVD Ripper (Mac users: DVD Ripper for Mac) - a top and all-in-one DVD Ripping program to help you remove DVD protection and convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 3 support format.

Learn more: Top 5 Best DVD Ripper Review

System requirements:

Windows

Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
Memory: 64MB at least
Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
Optical Drive: DVD drive(BD drive is required for ripping DVD disc)

Mac

1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9)
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
1024*768 or higher resolution display.
Optical Drive: DVD drive(BD drive is required for ripping DVD disc)

Follow this guide to quick learn:

How to convert, copy and transfer DVDs to Galaxy Tab 3 10.1?

Step 1: Load DVD movie to the DVD to Galaxy Tab 3 Converter.

Insert your DVD movie to disc drive, and click "Load Disc" button on Pavtube DVD Ripper interface to load DVD from ROM; it also support importing DVD ISO and DVD folder.

Step 2: Select video format.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 supported video formats: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX.

Here we select MP4 with H.264 codec for Galaxy Tab 3. Click the Format drop-down list, and select "Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4)" from Samsung category.

Tips:

1. If you have special requirements on target video, click "Settings" to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.

2: If you also want to enjoy Blu-ray/DVD movies to 3D videos for playback, trying Pavtube Bytecopy (Win/Mac), which can help you to backup your BD/DVD keeping original subtitle streams and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios , refer to Reviews of ByteCopy.

Step 4. Ripping DVD to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.

Click the red "Convert" button to start ripping DVD to H.264/MPEG-4 MP4 for Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. When it finishes, click the "Open Output Folder" icon to quick locate the converted video.

Once get the converted videos, just copy and dump them to Galaxy Tab 3 via USB. Then you are ready to play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 freely.

Transfer video files from PC to Galaxy Tab 3 with Kies

Tips:

1. If you wanna to directly Copy only DVD main movie and leave out extras

Click "Format" bar, choose "Copy" > "Directly Copy" from the Format menu to copy the . vob files only which contains the main movie on DVD. After that, do remember clicking "Convert" button to do Movie-only copy. When the copying work is done, you are able to click "Open" button to get the output .vob files without any other extra contents.

2. If you want to Play Backed up DVD movies,

VLC Media Player (freeware) will be you best choice to support DVD menu (DVD navigation) and video streaming to lots of other devices. It is available for both Windows and Mac.

Related Tips:

Convert Blu-ray movie for watch on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Rip Blu-ray ISO contents to Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0
Convert ISO/IFO image to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Enable Galaxy Tab 3 to play MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo/MPG/WMV/FLV/F4V video without any limitation

Source: ********samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2014/01/watch-dvd-on-galaxy-tab-3-10.1.html
Old Apr 17, 2014, 05:23 AM

Default Can I play DVD ISO/IFO images on iPad Air, iPad 3/4?

Can I play DVD ISO/IFO images on iPad Air, iPad 3/4?

I often back up my DVD collections to the computer, from the DVD folder, i find there is a ISO file, by wikipedia i learn that it's a image file which contains the full information of the DVD, the question is how can i play these ISO image files on my new iPad?”

It's clear that the third generation iPad can't play DVD ISO movies directly, though it's more powerful in many aspects, it still can't resolve DVD ISO files. Many people just like the question described, have many DVD collections in their computer, and want to watch DVD ISO movies on iPad Air, iPad 3/4 as ease. Perhaps you also have this requirement, how did you make it?

As far as i know, there are two solutions to solve this problem, one is selecting a right media player, which is able to play DVD ISO files, the other is converting DVD ISO image files to iPad Air, iPad 3/4 compatibled video formats. After several tests, I decided to give up the first solution, because i tried many iPad media players, no one to my satisfaction. For myself, the second solution seems easier to realize. Now, i will share you how did i make it.

In order to transcode DVD ISO to new iPad, the help of DVD ripping software is necessary. Here i take PavtubeDVD Ripper as an example. It equiped with Nvidia CUDA and ATI Stream acceleration technology, supply us fast speed, and then save us much time. Below is a simple guide.

1. Install this DVD ISO to iPad Air, iPad 3/4 converter on your computer, import your DVD ISO files into this program.

2. Click on “Format” box, a list will appear, you can easily find the “iPad” category, there are some iPad Air/iPad 3/4 presets, as follows, just choose the one you like.

3. Start the conversion by clicking on the “Convert” button on the interface of this iPad 3 DVD ISO converter.

As you see, just 3 steps, you will make it, compared to selecting players, this solution can really save a lot of time and effort. After the conversion is finished, transfer the result video to new iPad via iTunes, then you canview DVD ISO movies on new iPad 3 freely.

How to transfer media files to iPad via iTunes 11
How to sync video, music, photos, iBook between your computer and iPad Air

Source:********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2014/04/play-dvd-iso-ifo-images-on-ipad.html
Old May 05, 2014, 04:22 AM

Default How to rip your DVDs into digital files for watching

How to Convert DVD to Digital Copy easily

Description: This guide introduces how to convert DVD disc, folder, IFO/ISO to Digital Copy, so that you can watch dvd movies on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP and more or even share them online at any time.

If you have a large collection of DVD movies, it’s a good idea to make a digital copy of DVD so as to backup them in digital format in case your discs get damaged or destroyed; you can freely enjoy your favourite DVDs without loading DVD disc, isn’t it fantastic?

How to convert DVD to digital copy? To get the answer, just read on to learn how to make a digital copy in video formats of DVD.

At first, the most important thing is to backup dvd into a most common format which could be accepted by most of your devices. After many trials, I prefer to save them into MP4 format as it’s widely supported by my iPhone, iPad, Android tablet and Samsung Smart TV.

To rip DVD into MP4 format with best quality, I recommend Pavtube DVD Ripper as it’s capable of ripping/converting just about every title that I own; it’s easy of use and choices for decode/encode to all popular formats. The Mac version is Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac.

How to convert DVDs to digital videos with Pavtube DVD Ripper

Step 1. Launch Pavtube DVD Ripper; import disc

Inset your DVD to computer; Then hit "load disc" to import the discs. You can also drag and drop Blu-ray/DVD folder, ISO/IFO files to it directly. Note that you shall keep Internet connected during this period.

Step 2. Choose format

Hit "Format" drop-down list and choose "HD Video> H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" as the most widely used format for playback on smartphones, tablets and HDTV, or choose the optimized preset for your device. If you want to play DVD with Windows Media Player, you can choose WMV as the output format.

Step 3. Adjust output settings (Optional)

You can click "Settings" (besides "Format") to change target video size, bitrate, frame rate and other specs. Change the size to "Original" to get full size picture that can be playback on TV clearly. And the higher bitrate you choose, the better video quality will be.

Step 4. Star conversion

Back to the main interface and hit the "Convert" to start converting DVD to HD MP4; this converter will start all the tasks in batch. Wait for a while till the conversion completed; click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted files. Now start trasferring your DVD movies for playback and sharing.

From:********bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2014/04/convert-dvds-to-digital-copy.html
Old May 13, 2014, 05:37 AM

Default With 20% off Blu-ray Ripper for Mac/wind to Rip BD movies

Best software to share the Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

“I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition on yesterday and want to add Movies and videos to it. Any recommendation? I would prefer a ripping tool ease of use and reviews. Just two or three clicks and I can have my movies on my Note!” Alexandra said.

Many people believe that the time of physical content such as DVD and Blu-ray is coming to an end. With the ability to purchase a movie or TV show online, and watch it in a matter of seconds, I can see the reasoning behind it, but nothing is further than the truth.

Well, let me tell you the easiest way to view the lasted Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition anytime with perfect audio and video synchronization. It’s just a piece of cake if you own the professional Blu-ray ripper.

In fact, you also have tried lots of converter, but Alexandra said: “The only other brand I considered was using the windvd program, but decided this had more features I liked. Some movies don't seem to fully copy. I have one in particular that isn't working correctly. I have tried to convert it three times, but it doesn't always pull the whole movie off. Just a part of it and it says it is finished. Is there a way to erase it from memory and start over? I have tried to exit the program and delete the movie it just ripped, but still no avail.” so that, she thinks the Pavtube is the best choice .

If you don’t have the ripper before, never mind, just download our free version or buy now to enjoy your movies on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.

Step by step instruction on How to rip Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1(2014 edition)

Note: The ways to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) on Mac and Windows are the same. This below guide uses the Windows version screenshots. Just make sure you downloaded the right version.

Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies.
Run Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter, import the Blu-ray disk you want to convert.

Step 2: Choose output format
For watching Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note 10.1(2014 Edition), you need to convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 compatible video format. Here H 2.64 MP4 is height recommend. Click “Format” bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) under Samsung> Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 (*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 perfectly.

Step 3: Start Conversion
After all those steps, click the “Convert” button to manage the conversion process from Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). After the ripping process finished, you can find the output video in the destination folder. Move it to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1(2014 Edition).

If you have no idea about Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 file transfer, you can check out the post The Ways Transferring files to Samsung Galaxy Note series to learn more.

Additional Tips:
Pavtube 2014 Mother’s Day Coupon: up to 40% off Blu-ray/DVD ripping tool,you can get 20% discount of Blu-ray Ripper.

Source:********bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2014/03/best-software-to-share-the-blu-ray-to-samsung-galaxy-note-10.1-2014-edition.html