CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 26, 2002, 10:28 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

I can close this & Lazza can do whatever he wants with the people who wrote to it....

BTW, whiners should have a look at the Xbox forum, just look at how many topics are open there.
Old May 27, 2002, 06:07 AM
suspended

Default Re: Lazza this place is suppose to be a place wher eu get help its not for suspending ppl

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Jman14 [/i]
[B]Ur an real *** if people want help if they wanna sell something let them GOD its like a school here CHILL OUT its nto like ur controling the place! [/B]
If you have a problem with the RULES on this board Jman14 them may I ask why you agreed to them and signed up at CDRomguide then?

Ah, you did not read them at the time and just clicked the box as read & understood. If that is the case I would ask you to go back and read them carefuly to avoid misunderstandings such as this from occuring again.

I don't set the RULES, I am here to make sure they are carried out in a fair manner so that the majority of members here who respect them can find whtat they are looking for here without this place looking like a dustbin with stuff all over the place and being a mess.

If that is a problem for you then go elswhere where there are no RULES or enforcement of them and see how you like it.