CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Audio CDs & MP3
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 28, 2002, 05:18 AM

Talking !! L@@k 60 Albums Mp3 For Sale !!

sponsored links

I am not sure if i am in the correct forum so pls redirect me if not but i am selling these 60 full albums on cd!!!

NIRVANA--=--Incesticide NIRVANA--=--Nevermind NIRVANA--=--Outcesticide I NIRVANA--=--Outcesticide IV NIRVANA--=--Secret songs NIRVANA--=--Unplugged in NY NO DOUBT--=--No doubt NO DOUBT--=--Rock steady NO DOUBT--=--Tragic kingdom OASIS--=--Be here now OASIS--=--Whats the story OCEAN COLOUR SCENE--=--Marchin' already OCEAN COLOUR SCENE--=--Moseley shoals PINK FLOYD--=--The final cut PINK--=--Missunderztood PRODIGY--=--Music for the jilted generation PRODIGY--=--The fat of the land RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE--=--Renegades RAIDIOHEAD--=--My iron lung RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS--=--Californication RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS--=--Greatest hits REM--=--Automatic for the people REPUBLICA--=--Republica RUN DMC--=--Raising hell SAMANTHA MUMBA--=--Gotta tell you SLIPKNOT--=--Iowa STAIND--=--Break the cycle THE BEAUTIFUL SOUTH--=--Greatest hits THE CORRS--=--Best of THE DOORS--=--Bright midnight sampler THE DOORS--=--The very best of THE VERVE--=--Urban hymns TRAVIS--=--The invisible band TRAVIS--=--The man who TUNNEL TRANCE--=--Force 13 CD1 U2--=--All that you can't leave behind U2--=--The joshua tree WEEZER--=--Pinkerton WEEZER--=--The green album WILL SMITH--=--Big willie style ZZ TOP--=--Greatest hits AALIYAH--=--Aaliyah AEROSMITH--=--Just push play AFROMAN--=--Crazy rap promo ALANIS MORISETTE--=--Jagged little pill ALANIS MORISETTE--=--Under rug swept ALICE COOPER--=--The definitive alice cooper ALL SAINTS--=--All saints BELINDA-CARLISLE--=--Best of BLACK SABBATH--=--The best of BLINK 182--=--Enema of the state BRITNEY SPEARS--=--Baby one more time CHER--=--Living proof CHEMICAL BROTHERS--=--Come with us CHRISTINA MILIAN--=--Christina milian DAVID GREY--=--White ladder DELERIUM--=--Karma DIDO--=--No angel EMINEM--=--Marshal mathers LP JANET JACKSON--=--All for you

FOR ONLY 25 POUNDS (UK ONLY)

pls e-mail me if you are interested at [email]ben666ser@aol.com[/email]

p+p is FREE
Old May 28, 2002, 06:01 AM
Veteran

Ben666ser, You are not in the correct forum, the one you need to be in is BST-s ------Buy, Sell, Trade - Software.
Old May 28, 2002, 07:17 AM
Veteran

And you might want to reduce your price a bit !! Most traders sell a full MP3 CD (around 10-12 albums) for 2 - 3.
Old May 28, 2002, 07:22 AM
Veteran

green_blade, this post is reminiscent of the post you put up last week
Old May 28, 2002, 07:39 AM
Veteran

I know, couldn't resist a reply though !

If you're a regular visiter to this board you'll see the same postings coming up time after time. They tend to appear in fortnightly cycles !
Old May 28, 2002, 04:23 PM
suspended

Now you're sure that you're not in the correct forum. Try BST.