CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 24, 2002, 02:33 PM
Veteran

Default how do u find old laptop memory for reasonable price or can u adapt something?

sponsored links

i need memory for an old olivatti echos laptop p75. It currently has 8mb and needs simms upgrade. I think that like 16mb upgrade if i can get it will cost like over 50 quid which seems like as much as the thing is worth...lol - any ideas as to how to pick up cheaper memory or use something else maybe an adaptor or something - any help would be gr8

thanks in advance
Old Apr 24, 2002, 03:53 PM
suspended

I'm not sure that you will find it a whole lot cheaper than that, and I don't believe there is any way around it. I'm going to move this to the Consumer's Opinion forum where perhaps someone can help you.
Old May 27, 2009, 05:13 AM

I heard about domain flipping sometime back. You must have heard about house flipping, this is quite similar. But as the name suggests this deals in buying and selling of domains. You can do this work from home, without much hard work and money. Yet you can earn a lot. You can look upto to the site, www.domainsflip.com for some aid on domain flipping.