CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 13, 2009, 07:52 PM

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesxbox View Post
i have just published my own software for burning xbox 360 games as my software is only for burning xbox 360 games all the hard work has been done for you so you dont need to change booktype setting or layerbreak setting and it even burns from ISO & not .dvd files. just select the game you want to burn insert your blank disc and click burn its that easy take a look for yourself at www.cookiesxbox.co.uk
Hi

I just made the purchase of your software but cannot redownload or open the file please advise
Old Jun 16, 2009, 07:35 PM

Default try extremegamecopy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzak View Post
yea i have a moded xbox 360 but can some1 help me and tell me how to burn my games and make a 2nd copy for example like what program i need, where i can get it thanks yall
Check out this site: ********ivanl.extremeext.click2sell.eu
supposed to have everything you need.