CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Device Driver Questions
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 02, 2007, 02:54 AM

Thumbs up praise for help with win xp error 41 code

sponsored links

I was wondering why both my crdrom drives suddenly stopped working and so i decided to search the web for this problem and was directed here to an old thread from back in 2005 where FREAKYMONKEY talked about making registry changes to fix this problem and boy am i glad I found this most helpful info!! my drives are back up and running and now I also know why this problem happened. When I installed a new version of Nero burner and then deleted it this caused a serious issue with my cdrom drives which led me here. I will have to be more careful with those burner programs from now on. thanks again to FreakyMonkey for the most helpful info. Ok that is all i wanted to say and i think i will hang onto this forum for the time being. Who knows i may need it again some day
Old Mar 04, 2007, 05:17 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

Regarding burning programs, they can play havoc with XP's Registry (as you discovered), so only have the minimum installed.

When removing, always use the uninstall entry, or the entry in Add/Remove.

Some programs like Nero are very difficult to remove completely.

Ahead offer a "Nero Clean Tool" on their site for this very purpose.

In case this helps others, here is the link for the Registry edit,

********support.microsoft.com/kb/314060/EN-US/
Old Apr 11, 2008, 04:33 PM

I had the same problem. I deleted my registry and now it says my drive is working properly but none of my burning programs will recognize my dive when I go to burn a CD. Also when I go back into my regisrty it has not installed new upper or lower filters. I have restarted my computer 3 times

Last edited by Cakewalkpyro; Apr 11, 2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old Apr 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
Veteran

Try deleting the drive from Device Manager and rebooting.

If things are still the same try deleting the burning progs and reinstalling just one of them first to see if it is now being recognised, if so reinstall the others one at a time.

colin.
Old May 10, 2012, 06:25 PM

Default Cheap Christian ********* Shoes

There are various retailers in the market place which primarily specialize in renting bridal dresses for the brides. It is possible to face several diverse issues although renting the gown which is why it's critical for you personally to carry out a by means of out marketplace research. You'll find different huge bridal stores and saloons that give wedding outfits on the rent. You just need to go to the shop to be able to choose the right dress for oneself. You'll find a variety of very good internet sites operating [url=***********.outletchristian*********usa.com/jimmy-choo-c-20.html]jimmy choo shoes on the inte that will also allow you to to rent these dress.
Several Crucial Advise For Hiring a Wedding Dress
For any individual who is renting a dress then there is certainly a rental agreement that you simply have to sign. In the contract the date of dress delivery and date of return are also talked about so that you might have no confusions.
You may locate that various boutiques and saloons also rent wedding accessories along with the dress. If you want matching accessories along with your dressing dress then it is necessary for you personally to take rental packages. It's a truly excellent deal as the rental package normally contains wedding [url=***********.coachbagsoutletcanada.com]coach factory outlet shoes, tiara, wedding jewelry, veil, petticoat along with other wedding accessories.
This can be a dream of each woman to get married inside a very fashionable and luxurious way. [url=***********.outletchristian*********usa.com/christian-*********-mens-shoes-c-4_26.html]christian ********* men The wedding dress might be identified as to b e one of probably the most precious dresses in the bride. There are lots of brides who maintain their wedding [url=***********.outletchristian*********usa.com/christian-*********-mens-shoes-c-4_26.html]********* men dresses preserved to ensure that they'll pass them on to their daughters and granddaughters. In the event you purchase a wedding gown from a sublime boutique then they are able to definitely be [url=***********.outletchristian*********usa.com]christian ********* outlet quite pricey. If you are on a spending budget then you have to think about either renting a dress or getting it from discount retailer.

Read more ralated articles:

********sateam.co.kr/forum/profile.php?id=5151

***********.chicagolandpreludeclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=594404

***********.cip.org.pe/gesticon/member.php?u=220751

********cameronwilley.com/ravens/boards/member.php?action=profile&uid=49600

********nordage.net/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=44549

***********.thepigsite.com/forums/member.php?u=63946

********blog.skliffer.ru/user/ViaDdicheveda/
Old May 12, 2012, 03:24 PM

Default mtsw37buy clearpores online cvyp42

pbzt14 , buy clearpores philippines , ***********.4youcoupons.com/cosmetics/buy-clearpores-online-skin-cleansing-system/ , <a href="***********.4youcoupons.com/cosmetics/buy-clearpores-online-skin-cleansing-system/">buy clearpores acne treatment</a> , [URL=***********.4youcoupons.com/cosmetics/buy-clearpores-online-skin-cleansing-system/]buy clearpores deals , pdxf88