CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 07, 2008, 11:15 PM

Thumbs up How to convert all video files (including DRM protected) and extract audio from video

sponsored links

For all the Mac users, today I will introduce you two useful softwares for you to convert videos (including DRM protected) on Mac OS X (tiger and leopard). Using one kind of software, you can convert all the videos sources efficiently. The other software can help you to crack the DRM protection, then load to your own devices.

Make preparations:

1. Download and install iskysoft Video Converter for Mac
[IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/video-converter-for-mac.html[/IMG] (choose intel version [IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/download/video-converter/isky-video-converter-intel.dmg[/IMG] or PowerPC version [IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/download/video-converter/isky-video-converter-powerpc.dmg[/IMG] according to the processor of your iMac / MacBook / Mac pro... )

2. Download and install AppleMacSoft DRM Converter [IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/applemacsoft-drm-converter.html[/IMG]

Part 1: Where can we download the free sources of video
Here include most of the sources that you want and you can download them freely: [IMG]********macdvdtoipod.com/free-video-music.html[/IMG]

Part 2: How to convert video files and extract audio from video on Mac OS X
Reference of iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac:

Input/Output Video formats: ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, MOV, FLV, TS/TP (for HD Video), AVI, etc.
Input/Output Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, OGG etc.
Picture formats: JPEG, BMP.
Support Devices: iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Cell Phone, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, PMP, Archos, Sony, MP4 player and MP3 player.
Step 1: Add Video files

Click the "Add Files" button to add video files to the program by automatically selecting an appropriate encoder for the video files you want to convert.
This mac video converter supports batch conversion, so you can import several multimedia files at a time so that you can convert several videos or audios at one time.

[IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/images/guide/isky-mac-video/1.jpg[/IMG]
Step 2: Output Settings

This mac video converter can convert video to all popular formats on imac for ipod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Cell Phone, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, MP4 players and MP3 playesr and so on. So you should choose the format you need before the conversion. Of course, If you don't know what formats your device supports, you can just select the format according to the device name.

[IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/images/guide/isky-mac-video/2.jpg[/IMG]
Choose the audio format (mp3, wav, ac3, ogg, ape) if you just want to extract audio from videos on Mac. Then elect an output format for each video file and specify a directory to save the output files. If you don't want to do these settings, the default settings will just work perfectly. If you don't want to use the default video and audio encoding settings, just click the Settings button to set these settings.
[IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/images/guide/isky-mac-video/3.jpg[/IMG]
Video: Set video encoding settings by selecting a resolution, a frame rate, a bit rate and a video encoder.
Audio: Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio channel, a bit rate and an audio encoder.
Tip: you can also customize the video resolution by manually inputting the resolution values.
[IMG]***********.mac-video-converter.com/images/guide/isky-mac-video/4.jpg[/IMG]
If you want to join several video files into one file on mac, on the main interface, tick the check box 'Merge into one file', and you will only get one output file instead of multiple files. You can join videos on mac using this powerful mac video conversion tool.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 10:31 PM

***********.applemacvideo.com/howtoconvert/flvmac/flv-to-mov-mac.html#119]
Old Aug 18, 2009, 01:16 AM

One Faster speed video converter recommended by one of my friends

Nowadays, numerous software are designed to achieve the function of video formats conversion. However, nearly all of these converters have some defects , such as having or performing too much slow converting speed, so many complicated steps to operate, some even having the audio-video out of sync issues, etc.

Yesterday, one of my friends told me that he had found a new converter, which has much faster converting speed, and especially do not have the audio-video out of sync ,which people usually encountered while doing video converting. For I am also a video lover, he called me excitedly with the intention of recommending it . Ah, forgot to mention its name. This software is called Pavtube [url=***********.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/]Video Converter for Mac. After got the recommendation from my friend, I could not wait to have a try about it.

I tested it to see whether its converting speed is as fast as my friend said.
The following is the contents and results of my tests.

[b]Test 1:[/b]
Input file: a MKV file in size of 75.1MB;
Output format: iPhone 3G MPEG-4 640x480 (*.mp4);
Output files: Mp4 files, and the size is 19.47M
Time expenditure: 1’16’’ (1 minute and 16 seconds)
view the pics as follow:
[img]***********.pavtube.com/images/promotion/video-converter-mac-speed-finished.png[/img]

Output format: iPod Nano 4 640x480 (*.mov);
Time expenditure: 1’10’’ (1 minute and 10 seconds)

[b]Test 2:[/b]
Input file: an AVI file in size of 97.5 MB;
Time expenditure: 1’ (1 minute)

Time expenditure: 1’15’’ (1 minute and 15 seconds)

[b]Test 3:[/b]
Input file: a DIVX file in size of 135.9 MB;
Time expenditure: 1’35’’ (1 minute and 35 seconds)

Time expenditure: 1’34’’ (1 minute and 34 seconds)

According to my former experiences, it is exactly much faster than some other video converters I’ve used before. By the way, I didn’t find it has the problem of audio-video out of sync too; at least I did not encounter this problem in my test.

If you have interest in it, you can also try it, it is more than words.
Old Aug 19, 2009, 06:22 PM

The best softwares,it should be recommended to you.

[IMG]***********.mobilecellvideo.com/yao/aimersoft-dvd-ripper-for-mac.html[/IMG]
Old Oct 19, 2009, 07:26 AM

Default MOD to MOV Converter for Mac - best mac mod to quicktime mov converter

About .MOV files:
MOV is a container format and can contain video, animation, graphics, 3D and virtual reality (VR) content or text (for subtitles, for example). The multimedia format .mov is widely used in computer, iMovie, QuickTime, iDVD, iPhoto, iWeb, iTunes, iMovie 08, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, iMovie HD, iLife, etc.
About .MOD files:
Enjoying a high-quality life, you must be familiar with this multimedia format because it is recorded by most popular digital camcorders such as Panasonic SV AV100, Canon MOD Camcorders, JVC and Panasonic. However, we can not edit MOD files on iMovie, Final Cut Express, etc.

Here gives you a big surprise. Mod to Mov Mac Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mov-converter-for-mac/[/img] is a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software which can help you clean off these troubles. With this superb Mac Mod to Mov Converter [img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mov-converter-for-mac/[/img]in hand, you could easily can convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder *.mod to mov[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mov-converter-for-mac/[/img], mpg, mp4, dv, mpeg, flv, mkv, avi on Mac OS X. And you will never need to worry about the output quality.

If you still not so sure about which software is best. Then just have a free try. It is surely the most stable and comprehensive multi format video converters. This most renowned Mod to MOV Mac Converter [img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-mov-converter-for-mac/[/img]also supports rip audio from video and converts .mod video to mp3, flac, aac, m4a audio formats. And its easy to use video editing function will definitely let you experience Unparalleled High-Definition movie. You can crop out unwanted part in the frame, trim, rotate, apply effects on it and take snapshot from the video and store them in different formats.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 08:30 PM
Veteran

Default How to add watermark (Text,image,video) to videos on Mac OS X?

How to add watermark (Text,image,video) to videos on Mac OS X?

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]

Before uploading videos onto YouTube or other sharing websites, have you considered adding watermark on the video declaring it belongs to you and no copyright if not permitted? Or have you though adding your personal logo, some special images or interesting videos to be more creative and cool while you making a video series?

Okay, the following tutorial will show you the easier and faster method-using [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] to add text, image or video watermark on your video on Mac.

Ready? First of all, free download [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1[/b]: Add video files you want to add watermark into this Mac Video Converter by clicking the “[b]Add[/b]” button

[b]Step 2[/b]: Add text, image or video watermark on videos on Mac

After the video files are loaded, you can select the video file you want to add watermark and then click the “[b]Edit[/b]” button to open an editor window. Under the editor window, you can see the Original Preview, the Output Preview and some edit bars and buttons on it.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-24/mts%202.jpg[/img]

Click the “[b]Text Watermark[/b]” button if you want to add text watermark on your video. Then check “[b]Enable[/b]” to make the function active. Now you can type the text you want to add in the box. Or you can set [b]Font, Size, and Color b[/b]eside the box.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-24/mts%203.jpg[/img]

Click the “[b]Image/Video Watermark[/b]” button if you want to add image or video watermark on your video. Then check “[b]Enable[/b]” to make the function active. Now you can select the image or video files from the “[b]Browse[/b]” to add them on your video. At the same time, you can adjust the parameters like [b]Left, Width, Top[/b] and [b]Height[/b] to put the selected image or video on the most appropriate location.

After that, just click the “[b]OK[/b]” to save the settings.

[b]Step 3[/b]: Select output format as you want from the drop-down list “[b]Format[/b]” as well as set location from the “[b]Browse[/b]”.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-24/mts%201.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 4[/b]: Click the “[b]Convert[/b]” button to start the watermark video conversion.

That’s all. Hope it helps! This Video Converter for Mac also offers other edit functions to improve and perfect videos for your reference.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/