CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 17, 2009, 11:38 PM

Default Backup Xbox 360 Games Easiest Way! Need Help!

sponsored links

hey i have had no luck at burning original xbox 360 games and i was hoping someone could give a a complete step by step idiots guide on how to do it. if i could also know what is needed then that would be great to just to make sure that i have the right equipment.

all i want to be able to do is borrow 360 games from a video store then copy them.
Old Jun 05, 2009, 05:56 PM

BUMP, I want to know that as well. I went through a day of frustration with Dual Layer DVDs and DVD writers and crap like "Game Copy Pro" and after burning I just got a message instead of the game... I heard you need to mod your xbox or something... i don't know
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzb3k View Post
BUMP, I want to know that as well. I went through a day of frustration with Dual Layer DVDs and DVD writers and crap like "Game Copy Pro" and after burning I just got a message instead of the game... I heard you need to mod your xbox or something... i don't know
thats right, you need to mod it, although with an xbox you do but with an xbox 360 you dont, go check this out ***********.burningxbox360games.com
Old Jul 01, 2012, 03:25 AM

You can find xbox 360 games from www.versionfull.com and its easy to backup by burning on the cd.