CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 21, 2011, 02:38 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to convert MXF to FCE on Mac for editing?

sponsored links

I was really confused by my Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, for I used it take many photos and videos on my trip, but when I got home and want to enjoy them, I found I can't import them to Final Cut Express for editing, or even can't view them directly. I search on the Net and finally find a popular MXF to FCE conversion tool, which can help me well.

This Mac MXF to FCE Converter is a professional conversion tool which can convert MXF to FCE on Mac with fast speed, best output quality and other good features. With it, you can not only convert Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, Canon XF300/XF305, Sony EX MXF to FCE friendly format MOV, but also can convert MXF to other friendly formats, such as you can convert MXF to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, DV and other popular formats on Mac.

What's more, this MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides us with a friendly interface which make it easy to use, we can realize our goal only with a few clicks. In addition, The MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides you with powerful editing functions, if you are not satisfy with your videos, you can improve them by cropping video, trimming video, adding watermark and other useful editing functions at your will before converting them.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Feb 03, 2012, 08:08 PM

Talking

Mac ASF to iMovie Converter can import .asf into iMovie and convert asf to iMovie workable on Mac.
Code:
imediaconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-import-asf-into-imovie.php

Tags
mac mxf to fce, mxf to fce on mac