CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 25, 2003, 01:35 AM

sponsored links

yep...I'm going to be modding a couple of ps2's moday...I'll take some digital pics and post the link.
Old May 02, 2005, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Ray-Z
Problem fixed! I found a couple of resistors that were shorted. Replaced them now I'm free and clear! Booting everything. woo-hoo!
Hello!

I see that your post was posted about 2 years ago, but I hope you can help us all out here on CDROM-Guide.

What were the actual resistors you replaced? How do you test the resistors using a multimeter as in what function you put it on? Any other relevant information to help us fix BSOD issues? Also, pictures would be grateful.

Information like this is valuable to us. I have put a post up about my BSOD, but there is no reply. So I did a search through the Forum, finding this very important link. If you could reply to this as soon as possible, it will be grateful.

Thanks and await your reply.

Huzaifa.