CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 07, 2005, 06:54 AM

Smile Ps2 MagicV50k Boot-Up Problems

sponsored links

Please I need really good instructions on how to boot up my Ps2 v9 with Magic V50K installed, i have got it working but it took 30mins to keep messing around with the on/off and eject buttons, i would deeply be greatfull if any one know of some instrctions either on the web or by email of any have any info.

Cheers

Jeff

aka

Ps2MadMan
Old May 07, 2005, 10:52 AM

Make sure the disc is in the tray and the tray is closed.

For PS2 games, power up normally from STANDBY with the RESET button. A single tap is required.
For PS1 games and DVD Movies, power up from STANDBY with the RESET button held down until 1/2 second after the blue EJECT light comes on; then release RESET and the disc will boot.
To turn OFF/SLEEP, power up from STANDBY with the RESET button held down until the logo/sounds come on; then release RESET and the Magic V chip will be OFF/in SLEEP mode. Note: The 50001 (V9) console will turn off if the RESET button is held too long.
You must turn off the PS2 (to STANDBY) before changing the mode (PS1/PS2/DVD)

There you go mate.

for all your u.k rpemod, chip and fitting needs. Full postal service. 3 month warranty on all our products.
www.ghost2fitter.co.uk