CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 03, 2002, 02:09 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

I dont think they rip people off. They have a very good reputation. the query in this post is slightly different.

I wouldn't follow up their requests for this info as I've never been asked for, nor would I expect to be asked for this info ON TOP of the normal online credit card purchase qestions.

It would be interesting to see if they asked you the same thing.
Old Jul 03, 2002, 02:25 PM
Veteran

i stuck now on whever to order off them
Old Jul 03, 2002, 03:15 PM
Veteran

sounds dodgy, i've ordered from lots of places and never had to send them pictures of my card

only thing i've been asked for was the extra 3 digits after the card number on the back where you sign it
Old Jul 04, 2002, 11:54 AM

I have bought at least 10 items from Lik Sang over the past year all arrived in mint condition.

I can assure you that they are an excellent company, although I have not once had to send them a copy of my credit card.

Hope this helps.

Also an IMPORTANT point to note is you WILL be charged an import tax of some kind when the goods arrive in the UK a Portable CD Player from them cost me 30 in import taxes so that is a point to take note of.

Regards

[email]Mantisgb@lineone.net[/email]
Old Jul 04, 2002, 06:22 PM

i have bought many things from them and i would not hesitate to buy from them. as for the cc info they want, i'm not sure why it is necessary. i thought that they used the 3rd party called Worldpay to verify your cc info. i think lik-sang doesn't verify you, worldpay does so you might want to check with them