CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 22, 2002, 10:57 PM

sponsored links

When you pry the controller from my cold dead hands!! I think the systems are gettting more and more mature and adult oriented over the years im 18 and my father is 50 and he plays more than me!
Old May 22, 2002, 11:08 PM
Veteran

I go though stages when i play vid games every day for hours and then some times i dont play for months. If theres a good game out ill beat it and most liky not play again till the next good game.
Old May 22, 2002, 11:15 PM
Veteran

you should stop playing games when you:

1) can no longer see the screen and have to ask your grandson/daughter which charecter you are.

2) The EMT is sitting on your chest and asks that you please lie still so that he can perform CPR to save your life(you can end MGS5 any time providing you live)

3) Princess Toadstool gets her own game.

4)your arthritis medication doesn't survive through the 10 hit string you used to be able to pull off in your favorite fighting game.

5)the consoles become soo expensive that only arcade owners have them and arcades are no longer stand up/sit down machines... there are sofas and lounge chairs and the arcade's now called a video cafe' with moca latte's

6) your grandson/daughter are graduating from college and you get an invitation to test the latest game for the new sega console that you thought you'd never see the day....Now you can die a happy man!

7)your obsession with games causes you to loose.....
[b]a.[/b] your wife
[b]b.[/b] your child while shopping
[b]c.[/b] your job(there's always better opportunities abound)

8) when Bill Gates owns XboX, gamecube, and playstation companies

9) your wife is having an affair with some guy named Luigi who's and italian plummer from New York who just so happens to have a brother named Mario

10) you call your wife Chun-Li in the middle of one of your not so frequent personal sessions and instead of shruggin it off she performs her version of a super kick on you and finishes off with a 13 hit custom combo!

~TreFacTor~ age 30
married with children

[u]wife's favorites[/u]... Tekken 4,Mr. Driller,Dance Dance Revolution ***,Dead or Alive Hardcore

[u]3 yr old son's favorites[/u]: Floigan Brothers, Ready to Rumble,Virtual On Ontario Tangram, Mr. Driller, Super Mario,Hey you Pickachu and any racing game

[u]10r old son's fav's[/u]:Shenmu 1,2 Resident Evil 1,2 Head Hunter, Rival schools, Pokemon silver, gold any football game he can beat daddy in(not many)

[u]8 yr old daughter's fav's[/u]:Shenmue 1,2 Residnet evil 1,2 Mr Driller, Dance Dance Rvolution, any barbie game,MGS2(just like her dad!) )

[b]notice that there were no P*SSY rpg's mentioned[/b]...lol j/k

Last edited by TreFacTor; May 22, 2002 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 22, 2002, 11:19 PM
Veteran

I'm older than all of you here and I won't stop playing..... ever.......

(Been playing vid games since the mid 70's)

Last edited by CousinFizz; May 23, 2002 at 03:33 AM.
Old May 22, 2002, 11:29 PM
Veteran

I like all the answers i;m getting, I knew i was not the only freak on the block, thank god. I think Trefactor has some good points, can i use it as my introduction with your permission, TreFactor. I would appreciate it alot. I might even get a higher grade, hheeeehe
Old May 22, 2002, 11:33 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by khosw [/i]
[B]I like all the answers i;m getting, I knew i was not the only freak on the block, thank god. I think Trefactor has some good points, can i use it as my introduction with your permission, TreFactor. I would appreciate it alot. I might even get a higher grade, hheeeehe [/B]
sure... you might not want to use it word for word though....leave out the wife and kids part.
lol