CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 27, 2002, 11:11 AM

Default DC Scene, lets revive it

sponsored links

I really enjoy my Sega Dreamcast but now this days there are no ISOs almost anywhere before there were a lot. But since Newside fell down now there is nothing left. I am willing to upload games to someone that owns an FTP I have a lot of them. Lets try to remake the DC scene so everyone can enjoy the games again, lots of people want some games but cant find them, others lost theit backups and cant refind them. So come on if anyone is willing to help so we can make this again let me know. We need someone with a good FTP and a lot of good trusty uploaders like me. People out there might be looking for some games like Shenmue II Tokyo extreme racer 2 and few good others so if someone agrees with me and has an FTP or can upload good DC games mail me to [email]lloyd_darkheart_x@streetracing.com[/email]

and don't forget sharing ISOs is the only way to keep the fun

I am no newbie used to be Zyzure my ther email is [email]zyzure_valentine@hotmail.com[/email]

Last edited by Lloyd_Darkheart; May 27, 2002 at 11:15 AM.
Old May 27, 2002, 11:17 AM

There's still usually about 3 or 4 dreamcast games posted every day on the newsgroups.. It would be nice to have a dedicated FTP.. but it's still going to eat up more bandwith than anyone is probably willing to give.
Old May 27, 2002, 11:31 AM

I know but not all ppl use newsgroups , grabit ect. and is easier to use an FTP me and a friend of mine started I uploaded for him 3 games but now the website is down. Come on lets support this
Old May 27, 2002, 08:10 PM

I have over 300 DC titles and several hundred gigs of....recent stuff that would be appealing to many If you give me a pub or a FTP server of a willing participant then I'd be more than happy to upload. Also, if you run a Fserv or just want me to upload to your personal FTP then i'll do what i can to accomidate ya. This **** is taking up to much of my time, so i think I'll be walking away from the scene here shortly.... Keep in mind that I will only upload software to ppl who have the original licensed version, cause I know i do [email]wintrojan2k@hotmail.com[/email]
Old May 27, 2002, 08:29 PM
Veteran

I think Deekman has an ftp
Old May 27, 2002, 11:19 PM

What newsgroup??? I tried looking once but didn't find much. I've only got a few games But I'd certainly be willing to upload what I've got.