CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 04, 2002, 03:16 PM

sponsored links

Man, all this VCD stuff was new to me, up until last Monday. I didn't understand anything about D/L VCDS, mpeg or watching these movies on my dvd player. By searching these boards, I feel that I'm a Vet at VCDS. I have all the latest VCDS with good quality along with being able to "Back-Up" my game CDs. If ANYONE wants to learn some of this stuff, just search around this forum and read, all the answers are here! I want to thank all the members for putting this stuff out and making it easy for people, like myself, to learn how to do these things. Thanks again everyone!!!!!

PS: Direct Connect is the sh!t!!!!!
Old Jun 04, 2002, 03:20 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

yeah ripping dvd's does get you better quality, but a lot of people do not want to pay to rent the dvd's. everyone wants them for free. plus you can't rip movies that are in the theater.
Old Jun 04, 2002, 08:53 PM

imesh but extremely slow
Old Jun 05, 2002, 07:47 PM

i agree with 3rdandgoal, i think winmx is the best out them all, been good with me so far for movies

mark
Old Jun 06, 2002, 01:41 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

yes, i like winmx as well. you should try them all, and stick to the ones you like.
Old Jun 07, 2002, 06:04 AM
Veteran

There are some excellent hubs in direct connect. Just get 10 gigs worth of quality stuff, and you'll find friends in a lot of places. FTP is extremely easy to use and learn with the right programs (bulletproof ftp etc), just open your eyes and get a high speed connection.