CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 01, 2002, 04:20 PM
Banned

Thumbs down >>>>>xbox Cable.....help<<<<<<,

sponsored links

Hello every one, is there any where i can get ......an extention lead for the (X Box Official Advanced Scart Cable)....... the X Box Advanced Scart Cable lead is a bit to short my xbox is away from the T.V and can not connect to the scart..... .yes i can move the xbox closer but i dont want to ..is there some kind off lead i can get to extend the length of the X Box Advanced Scart Cable

thanks you

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off