CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 07, 2002, 02:19 PM
Veteran

Default this website wasn't responding - duffy

sponsored links

True I TRIED posting this yesterday but when i pressed "submit new thread" it didn't respond. I tried it again, and once again, it didn't respond... I even tried closing explorer and opening it up again, and that time, cdromguide website didn't even open up. So i copied and pasted my message into a text file on my computer. Today this website actually was accessible so i tried posted it again and it worked.
Sorry i didn't notice it actually went through the first time but if this website didn't have so many errors in it, it never would have happened i guess.
One out of ten times, i cant even get into cdromguide. It I wait and wait and it never displays. It usually gets fixed if i try getting back in a couple of hours later, sometimes a whole day.
So plz dont give me a hard time. I didn't do it on purpose. Just fix this website. There are lots of other forums for various topics that aren't down most of the time. Very stable forums. I don't see why this one can't be on of them!
Old Jun 07, 2002, 02:38 PM
Veteran

The reason I closed the thread, is because your first post were still active and listed on the first page, so its pointless having 2 threads open at the same time, as I am not god, I have no way of knowing what trouble you were having.

Anyway, if you do not even take the trouble to look whats on display on the first page of the forum before posting, theres really not much point posting, as many times, members post the same problem, the whole idea is to read other users problems and learn from them, not just come in, post, and gone.

To be fair, I have sympathy with the trouble you are having, but thats beyond my control, for the past month, this site has been good and responded well, I am here simply to moderate the forum, so try looking at the coin from both sides

Just for reference, any other members having trouble gettin onto the forum lately ?
Old Jun 07, 2002, 04:22 PM

no prob's never had prob's getting on since coming on this forum + it's one of the best i've found for good advice and help
Old Jun 10, 2002, 01:53 AM

please contact me noamkrief...need your help---with electricalm screensaver....