CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 18, 2002, 01:47 PM

sponsored links

i really wont mind sending it but i upped it to nebular's server so check if its still there and try to get it there itwill befaster then getting ti from me but if it doent work ill send it to u
Old Jun 18, 2002, 07:18 PM
Veteran

If I remember right the image of the lik sang boot disk is around 50 mb. I reccomend (if you have one) getting a card for the playstation for vcd, the quality is pretty good. But really don't waste the time with the dc vcd boot disk. Now another answer to your question how many are there, as far as I know there are three. The first the DC Vcd boot disk is crap, don't waste your time. 2nd there is Gypplay, that is pretty good, but you can't use it as a boot disk, you burn gypplay onto a disk with the vcd. 3rd is another vcd boot disk, I've never used it but I have heard from everybody who did, that it's crap too. Try gypplay.
Old Jun 19, 2002, 01:25 PM

i really wont mind sending it but i upped it to nebular's server so check if its still there and try to get it there itwill befaster then getting ti from me but if it doent work ill send it to u

also the quality of this player is awesomei made some vcds and they had dvd quality when i was done but of course i ripped the dvd's to make them so it depends on where u get ur movies form and this pack is the lik sang edition so it is the highest quality one out there
Old Jun 19, 2002, 01:29 PM

ps this is gyplay but it makes a self boot disk so mwa423
was wrong about it not being a boot disk it boots up everytime

this self boot creator makes .cdi imagesi think so youll need diskjugler to use it but i could be worng i havnt used it in a long while if it doesnt require diskjuggler then get your self a copy of nero
Old Jun 19, 2002, 01:38 PM

it seems this link does work now so get it while u can if u dont already have it and if im not supposed to direct link anything im sorry but at least wait till i get a reply from the person who wants this before getting rid of the link

***********.megagames.com/dc/files/vcd-self-boot-kit.zip