CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 25, 2002, 07:43 PM

Default Mastermix Sunfly 100% - NOT

sponsored links

Has anybody checked Sunfly 26.
The first disc I tried to pull off is useless.
Anybody who finds any others please follow this thread.
Otherwise I will keep you informed as I work my way through them.
Colbol.
Old Jan 26, 2002, 05:23 AM
Veteran

Although they are great value, I do think MM is a bit ambitious claiming 100% error-free.
[b]SF-9 track 3[/b] is u/s. (Lucky I have the original). There are others but I can`t remember which. And I`ve only scratched the surface so far.
I would suggest a realistic claim of (approx) 90% error-free. This does not detract from the value of the set.
Old Jan 26, 2002, 08:26 AM

WELL I already have the first set that was released (with loads of errors and missing tracks) and I only RE-ordered the set as they were supposed to be 100% error free!

I STILL havent received the disks off MASTERMIX yet and I paid him 30.00 by no-chex over a week ago.

I hope the set isnt the same as I have already got as that means I have spent 60.00 on the same set with errors on the disks!

Baz
Old Jan 27, 2002, 04:59 AM
Banned

wel i have recieved this set after beeing recomended to mastermix. And i am very happy. SF 9 is perfect and sunfly 26 the last 3 tracks are a little glitchy, but nothing that cannot be repaired.

Hell for 30 how can you guys complain. i see someone here selling the dk karaoke set 1-49 for 30 so it looks like we have all recieved a bargain with the sunfly's

Moving on, Who is the best person to buy collections from, as i want more packs
Old Jan 27, 2002, 07:22 AM

I will let you know when I get the disks in the post!

Yes 30.00 is a good price for the full sunfly collection but only if you actually receive them !

Baz
Old Jan 27, 2002, 08:28 AM

easy on guys, the sunfly discs are 22 a time - i got the sunfly collection a while ago and for the price i payed i am very happy, i can put up with a few missing tracks!!

and don't worry about your orders, after all mastermix is the founder of twc, he's not a ripper, you'll get your orders.

i'm only replying as mastermix is currently offline