CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 30, 2002, 05:42 AM

sponsored links

I just received my "100% error free" sunfly disks this morning by Special Delivery !!.

Nice one Mastermix.

I am just gonna burn the last 5 to disk and check if theres any errors. At the moment on disk 186, I know him so well.cdg is named wrong (Just rename it).

I will let you all know as I go along if theres any more errors.

Still good value for 30.00 and I`m sure when Mastermix comes online he will fix any errors on the disks and make a patch disk up or make an ftp site for us to d/load missing tracks etc.

Baz
Old Jan 30, 2002, 06:09 AM

Default Mastermix

Having read through the posts in this thread i find it crazy that people are ready to rip into mastermix ....fair enough the sunflys where posted as 100% error free but lets face it i have bought legit stuff before with problems and i also noticed some people posting certain discs as faulty where others disagree and say they are fine lets not forget not all comps have the same software and hardware in them and so may not all act the same way ..i have the first lot of sunfly and fair enough there where many probs but with a little messing around i got a fantastic set with a retail value of around 4000 so 30 is peanuts to pay especially as it isnt anywhere near the cost of 2 legit ones

once over i had a falling out with mastermix and insulted him on the site but he did not retaliate in any way and talked to me politely and with dignity so i suggest instead of ripping into someone while they carnt defend themselves all parties should be patient and treat the guy the same way he is willing to talk to others,,,the guy is sound and will sort the problem asap
Lastly by posting this i do not intend to upset anyone but i have been around trading sites for a long time now and seen things like this before and when it all gets sorted there is threads wasted on mass appologies
Respect to you all
Panther
Old Jan 30, 2002, 07:42 PM

HERE HERE PANTHER
i have only dealt with mastermix within last 3 weeks i have the sunfly set and it has errors but going by the guys reputation he will sort something out, give him a chance to reply, i am positive he'll come good.

Last edited by the mouse; Jan 30, 2002 at 07:44 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2002, 07:44 PM
Veteran

Default Re: Mastermix Sunfly 100% - NOT

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Colbol [/i]
[B]Has anybody checked Sunfly 26.
The first disc I tried to pull off is useless.
Anybody who finds any others please follow this thread.
Otherwise I will keep you informed as I work my way through them.
Colbol. [/B]
i have checked this and is perfect.
this was damaged in the original set
Old Jan 31, 2002, 07:48 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by modo [/i]
[B]Although they are great value, I do think MM is a bit ambitious claiming 100% error-free.
[b]SF-9 track 3[/b] is u/s. (Lucky I have the original). There are others but I can`t remember which. And I`ve only scratched the surface so far.
I would suggest a realistic claim of (approx) 90% error-free. This does not detract from the value of the set.
[/B]
wet wet wet love is all around me
Plays perfect in karaoke builder.
Old Jan 31, 2002, 07:55 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Colbol [/i]
[B]Sunfly 83 Track 11 missing - some others on the disc faulty.
Sunfly 95 - Probably one of the most popular discs ( Comedy ) is completely knackerred. [/B]
Sf 83/11 must be my fault not putting it on your disc.
Whats your email addy as i dont recall your order.

83/15 has theslightest clitch at beging on sunfly screen easilyreparable though hardly noticable. This was already repaired. no more faults found on disc.

disc 95 plays perfect.
I recomend you play them in karaoke builder