CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 26, 2002, 02:09 PM

sponsored links

It never fails

just when you think that you`ve had ur turn of viruses , another fuker jumps in ur comp and plays havoc.

do`s the anti virus programs really work , or are they just reallly hyped up from the magazines.
Old Jun 26, 2002, 02:14 PM

YER I GOT THE SAME EMAIL AGES AGO

THE WORM VIRUS WHEN OPENED SEND IT TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK AT IF YOUR USEING OUTLOOK I THINK THERES A PATCH TO STOP THIS SORT OF THING
Old Jun 26, 2002, 02:30 PM

looks like a virus m8, try what i've be advised send it sraight back to its originator!
Old Jun 26, 2002, 02:55 PM

I got alot of those worm viruses, they just come as blank emails... but i dont really care about them as i dont put anybody in my address book so it cant really do anything. I think these days the virus is getting more common as its circulating around the same ppl, so i would recommnet to all ppl to delete all their addresses in outlook then the worm will just stop or become very uncommon. Kepp ur mail addys in text file or something.
Old Jun 26, 2002, 03:02 PM

Its about time Norton and the like stopped making these viruses to help sell their software so rrysuspicious minded me only other thing i can it could of been from a **** site for that much KB was maybe a dialler

[email]blablah65@hotmail.com[/email]
Old Jun 26, 2002, 03:08 PM
Veteran

The klez virus does send itself out randomly without the senders knowlege...it's still doing the rounds and if this is a variant of that virus, make sure you delete it without opening it.

If you try to send it back to get someone back, the damn thing will only keep coming back to you as you will be in the address book of the person you sent it to...Just delete any suspect mail as there are loads around at the moment.

If you help it spread, you will only see it again at some point!