CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 30, 2002, 03:32 PM

sponsored links

obviously u ppl dont watch gamepad2 on bravo,sega are developing another console with capcom based on the gamecube hardware!
Old Jul 30, 2002, 03:42 PM

No further Sega consoles Just making games games now
Old Jul 30, 2002, 05:48 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by GameCubeDude [/i]
[B]obviously u ppl dont watch gamepad2 on bravo,sega are developing another console with capcom based on the gamecube hardware! [/B]
Uh, whats gamepad2 and bravo? and btw, sega and nintendo are not developing a new console. they and some one other big japanese developers are developing a new arcade board base on the gamecube hardware. its call the triforce.
Old Jul 30, 2002, 07:26 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by quangdvo [/i]
[B]

Uh, whats gamepad2 and bravo? and btw, sega and nintendo are not developing a new console. they and some one other big japanese developers are developing a new arcade board base on the gamecube hardware. its call the triforce. [/B]
gamepad2 = tv show doing game reviews etc,bravo = tv channel(uk only) & it has been confirmed that sega & nintendo are WORKING on a new console based on the gamecube hardware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as soon as da repeat of da tv show is on,i`ll record it for proof
Old Jul 30, 2002, 11:44 PM
Veteran

GameCubeDude is there a tv show called extended play in the uk...just want to know...but anyway...sega and nintendo developing a new console...how great is that....i know it hasn't been confirmed or anything but it's good interesting news...

[img]***********.drfun.com/sonic.gif[/img]
[img]********xtremezero.net/marioblock.gif[/img]
Old Jul 31, 2002, 02:25 AM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by dpmanx1 [/i]
[B]GameCubeDude is there a tv show called extended play in the uk...just want to know...but anyway...sega and nintendo developing a new console...how great is that....i know it hasn't been confirmed or anything but it's good interesting news...

[img]***********.drfun.com/sonic.gif[/img]
[img]********xtremezero.net/marioblock.gif[/img] [/B]
i never heard of extended play but gamepad2 is great,it reviews games before they are released etc & they review games for ps2 etc as well ,anywayz yes they are developing a new console,i will give more news when i get some