CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 10, 2002, 06:54 AM
Banned

Angry ****help****xbox flashing red and green****

sponsored links

I bought a premoded x box ...Enigma chip....two an half months ago.....it was working fine it has not been shaken in any way or dropped or nothing been in the same spot since I bought it I did notice that every time I turned it on I had to put in date and time is that normal but if it was plugged in but turned off I did'nt have to put in date or time is that normal.......ok also I got Bruce lee the game it loaded to the Microsoft screen then hanged so I tried to eject it,... then the xbox turned against me the red and green flashes, flashing then my tray would not eject.............CAN ANY PERSON HELP...MOST appreciated...HELP
Old Jul 10, 2002, 07:24 AM

I think your Xbox is just ****ed and this problem has nothing to do with the mod since I have the same problem with my UNMODDED Xbox (After 1.5 week of use and just standing in the same spot). I called Customer Care and I should get back my repaired Xbox any day now.

Unless you are skilled in repairing Xboxen, Xbox RIP (That's my guess anyway, I hope for you someone has a solution)

PS that clock thingy is normal, when you unplug your Xbox, it can only remember the time for a few hours.

PPS Try pressing eject repeatly a few times if your game is still in there, I could salvage Halo that way (mine wouldn't open either). Or use the little hole just below to the right of the tray and left of the eject button (didn't work for me though).
Old Jul 10, 2002, 08:42 AM
Veteran

Check the all the connection. And make sure the it does not touch the metal. You can find more info about this problem by searching this forum.
Old Jul 10, 2002, 09:14 AM
Veteran

R&G is even written about in the xbox manual.
Old Jul 10, 2002, 11:16 AM
Banned

THANKS M8 WILL CHECK IT OUT
Old Jul 10, 2002, 05:54 PM

Closing this since there are several posts like this already and as Handyguy pointed out is in the Xbox manual as well.

[img]***********.cdrom-guide.com/forums/imgs/jams.gif[/img]