CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 17, 2002, 09:17 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

or use one of them little business card size cds and jus slip it in wiv ur credit cards and leave in ur wallet or suitcase.

~MC
Old Aug 19, 2002, 07:54 PM

I use a free programme called maxcrypt available for download from ***********.kinocode.com/maxcrypt.html, in it's current state i believe it is a 256kb encryption using the twofish alogrthym..............

I currenty use it to encrypt my docs folder which car range from 6-20 megs and this take approx 30 secs to a minute to encrypt the folder and subfolders.

If you are totally paranoid, zip the folder up using winzip and a long password protection, then encrypt it, then hide the file.........

They are watching you, and they know who you are

Last edited by dvdsilvers.com; Aug 19, 2002 at 08:08 PM.
Old Sep 27, 2002, 09:22 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by dvdsilvers.com [/i]
[B]I use a free programme called maxcrypt available for download from ***********.kinocode.com/maxcrypt.html, in it's current state i believe it is a 256kb encryption using the twofish alogrthym..............

I currenty use it to encrypt my docs folder which car range from 6-20 megs and this take approx 30 secs to a minute to encrypt the folder and subfolders.

If you are totally paranoid, zip the folder up using winzip and a long password protection, then encrypt it, then hide the file.........

They are watching you, and they know who you are [/B]
aye. i pulled this from way back but just wanted to say mucho thanks for this link man... nice proggie

paranoia can be good...cant it? sometimes :[