CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox > Xbox Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 15, 2002, 01:16 AM
Veteran

Default X-ecutor release date UPDATE:

sponsored links

According to xbox-scene, the x-ecutor is set for release during the week of July 23, 2002...that's NEXT WEEK!
Old Jul 15, 2002, 02:55 AM

I hope availability goes along with release, sure looking forward to it
Old Jul 15, 2002, 11:15 AM

messiah-x was reported today..shipping this week. although... x-ecuter seems to be the fan favorite.
Old Jul 15, 2002, 11:34 AM
Veteran

I think I'll go for the X-ecutor, then Flash the XBox BIOS with the Evolution X, and get rid of the chip. I could probably start a service with this actually, use the same 1-wire chip and a CDR with Evo X on it and charge like $30 to hook people up with it...I've said too much. But, if you can't flash the BIOS with X-ecutor, then who cares, it's easier than putting in 9, 12, or 33 wires anyway.
Old Jul 15, 2002, 11:53 AM
Veteran

What's the point of flashing the xbox bios with evo X? Will it have the no patch hack and the eject trick capability?
Old Jul 15, 2002, 12:45 PM

he brandonbooth, why wouldn't you be able to flash the bios??? your always able to flash the bios from your xbox. the only thing thats the problem is that you need to boot a cdr(with evolutionx on it) so if evolutionx was pressed on a cd wich a unmodded Xbox would boot, you didn't even need to have a mod installed. so what you say is true, you can make a hell of a bussines out of it. no cost only the time that you spend on modding/flashing and the cd with evolutionx(got to deliver the cd with it so people can install evox dash on the hd and stuff) but that is a nice idee, got to look into it, not very much modders in holland so i can easely charge 100 euro