CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 17, 2002, 08:02 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Sound good 4 all u cubers out there. Looks like ur getting 1 step closer.
Old Jul 17, 2002, 08:54 PM
Veteran

This sounds great.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 10:09 AM

CHECK THIS INFO OUT - LOOKS LIKE THERES DISC EMULATORS FOR THE GC ALREADY AVAILABLE!

"Unlike most next-generation development kits, GameCube's is sensibly priced and user-friendly. It, of course, contains all the hardware and software one would need to create a game, but it's most important feature revolves around the disc drive. Unlike other disc-based development systems, GameCube's uses a large 1.5GB hard-drive, hand-cart. This cartridge can easily be removed from the kit by yanking it out by its large, sturdy T-shaped handle.

The most important function of this cart is it's ability to perfectly emulate the GameCube's disc drive. Other development systems may offer the ease of pulling the data from a networked hard drive, but this can often lead to neglecting load times until later cycles of development. With GameCube's large capacity, disc emulation cartridge a developer can repeatedly update the information on the cart by plugging it into a "burner" of sorts. This "burner" writes information to the cartridge and stores it just as it would on the actual miniature sized DVDs that GameCube uses. "

MMM interesting!
Old Jul 18, 2002, 11:08 AM
Veteran

ive heard from a good source that those nice little men in china have already made backups for the gc and they will be out very soon , now isnt that good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
as soon as i hear more i will let you know,ps im asian myself,sorry if i have offended anyone non intended.

Last edited by rudey; Jul 18, 2002 at 01:48 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 12:22 PM
Veteran

@rudey, that could be considered racist and racism has NO place on this board, OK??
Old Jul 18, 2002, 12:34 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by rudey [/i]
[B]ive heard from a good source that those nice little slanty eyed men in china have already made backups for the gc and they will be out very soon , now isnt that good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
as soon as i hear more i will let you know, [/B]
Some of my releavies are 'slanty eyed men' and you have no right to call them that.

Fool.