CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 18, 2002, 03:15 PM

Default Quick Question Then I Will Delete This Thread

sponsored links

Ok, I am totally new to PS2 modding etc and I have read the FAQ's but I am still little confused on the Messiah chip. I am reading that some people have a Messiah and then I read somewhere else that it will be released in August. Which one is it? Is it available? I am so confused!!!!!!

[b]Basically what I want to know is the Messiah available now for my NTSC US PS2 version 4 or 5? (Don't know what v. yet. Being picked up as I type this.)[/b]

Please bare with me and I will [b]delete[/b] this thread as soon as I get a better understanding.

Thanks
-DCX
Old Jul 19, 2002, 06:17 AM
Veteran

messiah isnt currently available for NTSC right now. (at least every where i look, its out of stock)

HOWEVER if you have v5 ps2 - you can get the MAGIC chip from lik-sang - its in stock and ready for delivery.
Old Jul 19, 2002, 09:46 AM
Veteran

DCX, if you can find it for sale in the BST forum, then its for sale. They have many chips
& be sure to check the date of the messages some are a year old.