CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 28, 2002, 02:56 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by DkantDside [/i]
[B]uh! Sci Warrior, they're kidding. [/B]
actually i'm serious...this worked when my copy of Macross M3 and Ready 2 Rumble round 2 stopped working at the same time. I had about 2-3 more but i don't remember the names of those. I don't know if these games all came from the same release group or not but it did work.

IF i remember correctly with my copy of Macross M3, the game will load almost to the main menu but before it got there....something would pop up in japanese and although you could clear the message it was totally impossible to get by it. After you cleared the message the screen would sit there like normal until you hit ANY button then the same message would pop back up there. My copy of REady to Rumble was american but it would'nt pop up with a message it would just sit there loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and..........................i just got tired of waiting and i just turned it off.
Old Jul 28, 2002, 03:05 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by [email]boredskater2000@yahoo.com[/email] [/i]
[B]Hey syntaxx, i would try turning the date back...but don't you think that could be bad??? I mean that seems like messing with time itsself man. What if i did that and all these things started happening....like if i set the date back to 1985 and then i started craving baby food again...oh wait..my girlfriend just dumped me cause i didn't get anything for her, for her birthday so maybe if i set my dreamcast date back a few weeks i could re-do it agian......just a thought......well, id better get busy!! [/B]

HEY! that's why your dreamcast doesn't work correctly....you installed a flux-capasitor as a modchip. How did you go about getting one of those? Did you steal it out of Michael J. Fox's Delorean.....or did Doc. Brown give you your very own. If so, then in theory you should go back in time in your present form and age and you could..........ahhh forget it, this is starting to sound too nerdy.
Old Jul 28, 2002, 06:20 PM

I knew that modchip i bought looked kind of weird.......the one i got from backtothefuturemodchips.com.. well, any way...i'm thinking of using my new powers for good. like maybe i'm a type of SuperHero now. I just need a name now.....how bout' "The DC timemachine Man"??....
Old Jul 28, 2002, 08:37 PM
Veteran

and i could be your side kick "Stuck in the present boy".
Old Aug 02, 2002, 05:30 AM

I am not amazed.
Old Aug 02, 2002, 11:51 PM
Veteran

It can always be a dirty laser, try cleaning it.