CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 28, 2002, 09:52 PM

Question Cinmst32.dll

sponsored links

okay, I just got new dvd software and when I try to open the program, I get an error message saying that my computer can't find the cinmst32.dll file. Does anyone know where I can find this file on the web. I have looked just about everywhere on the web. Can someone help me?
Old Jan 29, 2002, 05:04 AM

im sure I had the same missing file for some reason ages ago, just searched my computer and it isn't there though. Your best bet would be to go to the cine master website and download the new drivers and software and that should hopefully contain it. dont ask me what the wesite is though, i havent got a clue.

Happy searching.
g8crasher.
Old Jan 29, 2002, 08:42 AM

Its probably on your computer but not registered, to register it go to start and run, then type

regsvr32 "DLLNAME"

where DLLNAME is replaced with the full path and the cinmst32.dll (for instance c:\windows\cinmst32.dll)
Old Mar 02, 2002, 04:49 PM
Veteran

Default old dvd cinemaster player, get rid of flickering?

I have an ATI Radeon card and was using an old cinemaster player and decoder to get rid of the macrovision. Problem is, the macrovision is gone but the video flickers whenever there's motion. I've tried all different sorts of settings in dvd genie but none work. It's not my CPU since the DVD plays fine in PowerDVD but it has macrovision. Any suggestions?
Old Oct 22, 2004, 09:36 AM

Default Akbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmonteal
Its probably on your computer but not registered, to register it go to start and run, then type

regsvr32 "DLLNAME"

where DLLNAME is replaced with the full path and the cinmst32.dll (for instance c:\windows\cinmst32.dll)
I just format and reprogram it with win 98 but the cinmst32.dell is missing can you help me
Old Oct 22, 2004, 08:15 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

You can get that dll from [url=********members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=53024][b]DRIVERGUIDE[/b], but you have to sign-up. It's free and only takes a sec.

You can update the file (If applicable) from [url=***********.pbnec.nl/support/itemnr/REFFIUP01800100.html][b]HERE[/b].

You can get the latest versions [url=***********.digital-digest.com/supportfaq/article.php?op=Print&sid=2][b]HERE[/b].