CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 11, 2002, 10:20 PM

sponsored links

Well DAMN! LOL - thought I was posting something original! LOL - been searching through the threads and saw a lot of info on this thing - just gotta find it online somewhere now. Probably on the usenet at least.
Old Aug 11, 2002, 11:09 PM

Got GameSelector and X-Launcher (the hacked version) and you know, using my method isn't any harder or easier than using these two programs. So I retract what I said before - what I did was just friggen nifty lol. Just have to read the instructions once - but the entire process is about the same in it's complexity.
Old Aug 12, 2002, 01:11 AM

that guide is a great original guide, i give it a 10/10 for originality.
i just use xbcopy to put all my games onto my 80 gig hdd. and i don't need a dvd-rom any more.now all we need is some one to design a way to have 2 xboxes hooked up for maximun game storage.
Old Aug 12, 2002, 10:01 AM

Hmm, I wonder if this method is better then the others... Becuase dont the other not work with all games? I hope this method will work with all games, Il try this out later.
Old Aug 12, 2002, 06:06 PM

The bonus of the game selector or launcher is that the frontend lokos nicer..can link in images, music, etc. Only thing i wish they had was a way of backing out foa game once loaded back to the dvd menu. Would be nice instead of having to restart the unit.

Cheers,

HaZ
Old Aug 14, 2002, 01:38 PM
Veteran

I also used the other program and its way easier than this one but i give lots of credit for this tutorial. in other one, all you do is make a folder extract all in that folder, then make other folders for games, extract games in them, change the default.xbe to default1.xbe, default2.xbe, and so on, and then burn the directory and there it works great.