CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 12, 2002, 11:59 PM
Veteran

Angry Renegade will never works or what????!!!!!!

sponsored links

Hi,

I'm tired of Renegade but i really want this game.
I rent it, i tried to copy with CloneCD, didn't work. I installed the game and tried to put the NOCD crack. Still dosen't work. Now i downloaded the game. And its not working!!!!!!! I can't believe it.
The 1st disc works fine. The installation went fine. I put a Backup CD crack and ran the game. Its all fine but when it loads the mission, it goes to the desktop. When i update the version of the game to play online. After clicking on game.exe , it gives me an error about bandwith.
Did u ever downloaded Renegade? Does it work? How did u do it? PLZ help. I really want to play online.

O i forgot. I tried it at my cousin's house. It all works fine. But when we wanted to play online. It tells us that the serial number is invalid. So i tried to reinstall the game. But in the installation when i type another serial number it tells me that its the incorrect serial number. I even re-put the same serial number that it worked before, it gave me the same error message. What could be the problem???

PLZ help!!!!
Old Aug 13, 2002, 04:04 AM
Veteran

If you want a valid serial number to play online then you need to buy the game.
Old Aug 14, 2002, 01:18 AM
Veteran

You've rented a PC games???
Wow, where do you live, this is the first time I've heard about renting PC Games. Because I have never seen that ever, and i've lived in 3 different states.
Old Aug 14, 2002, 01:29 AM
Veteran

You can rent PC games here.. I have been renting them for years.

Also if you check AMDcriminal's profile it says he is from Laval,Quebec,Canada.