CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 28, 2002, 07:13 AM

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Btaggs [/i]
[B]No. My whole point was I ripped it myself. [/B]
LOL. Funny how everyone else needs the evolution-X software which was released to the public after the modchips where released.
Old Aug 28, 2002, 07:18 AM

The design of the gc is really crappy! Even if someone finds out how to rip games, the mini-dvd's are going to cost as much as the new game, and if you use regular sized DVD-R's you have to play them with the GC half exposed! I would'nt have a nasty looking half exposed GC on my entertainment center. I like having neat looking systems well organized. I think this will be the reason nintendo will collapse. The main reason many people buy systems is to make backups. Thats the reason sony was successful and soon Microsoft will be succesful too. I don't think nintendo will make another system after the GC, beside the super gameboy advance with yet still no backlight.

Last edited by Mothumos; Aug 28, 2002 at 07:21 AM.
Old Aug 28, 2002, 12:23 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mothumos [/i]
[B]The main reason many people buy systems is to make backups. Thats the reason sony was successful and soon Microsoft will be succesful too.[/B]
I dont know about that one. Theres probably only like 5 percent of us who buy system to make backups. Look at what happened to the sega dc. It was the most pirated machine of all time and look at what happened to it.