CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 18, 2002, 05:56 AM

Default Here's Some Q'z 4 u :D

sponsored links

hi peepz... i'm not sure if some of these q'z have been asked b4, but i would like them answered 4 me plz n e wayz here goes

1. R there n e official American Game Shops Websites The Tell U Were The Shop Is (like a babbages or an EB website)

2. Does n e body know if there's a dedicated games shop near clearwater/kissimee

3. Will American controllers, memory cards, DVD remotes and internet adapters work on a pal messiah'd v4 ps2?

4. Wot is the release date of the official Internet Apapter (in the us and uk)

thanx 4 ure help ppl
Old Aug 18, 2002, 11:00 AM
Veteran

BST forum is where people sell things, thats our shop....worldwide.
Old Aug 18, 2002, 11:14 AM

lol, thanx 4 that handyguy, but the main reason of this post is because i live in the uk and am visiting florida this year, i just wondered if i'd b near n e game shops... so i could pick up some cheap original stuph 4 my ps2
Old Aug 19, 2002, 02:29 AM
Veteran

Well, well, you will be near me. I live just north of Clearwarter... Check out Countryside Mall on US 19 in Clearwarter... They have a nice EB there along with a Babbages. (Babbages is upstairs and EB is on the lower level.) If you go to either they will give you a card that has all the shops in the Tampa Bay area listed because there are quite a few. You might also want to check out 'Best Buy' there in Clearwater on US 19 just south of the mall beacuse they always have great (low) prices on games.

Target, Wal-Mart and K-Mart always have closeouts and very good sales going on too. You'll see them on US 19 also.... US 19 is a highway that goes through all of Clearwater and alot of stores are on that road. ALSO, if you check out BlockBuster Video stores in the same area you'll find alot of closeout games, new and used...

I'm sure that will get you started and if you're around ring me up I'm around!

[email]Cousinfizz@yahoo.com[/email] and I'll get back to you...... cyaaaa..... BTW, I'm by a great EB, Wal-mart, Target, K-Mart and BlockBusters here too... cyaaaaaaaa
Old Aug 19, 2002, 01:19 PM

cheerz 4 the info cousinfizz I know about the walmarts/kmarts in the cos i was in florida last year b4 i got my ps2... bout a cheap gba and accessories for less than just the gba over here... about the blockbusters- would i have 2 have a membership card 2 buy the games or can i just walk in and choose??

cheerz 4 the info m8 u r a lifesaver (well a money saver )
Old Aug 19, 2002, 04:55 PM
Veteran

No, you don't need a membership to BlockBuster. You can just buy what you like. Take care and have a great vacation......

Don't forget Best Buy......