CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 24, 2002, 11:38 AM
Veteran

Default Any good games on xbox?

sponsored links

I just got a chipped x-box,and it seems to me all the games are still just about graphics and not gameplay.Project gotham racing and tony hawk 3 are nice games but the other games i have are pretty crappy.I don't have much time to play so i need a game that i can pick up,play for a few minutes and then quit.I really loved gran turismo 3 on the ps2,and winning eleven 6 on ps2.Are there any games like that on the x-box?Fifa games suck more and more every year,and sega gt seems like it's gonna be just another high polygon game with plastic looking cars and bad gameplay.So what games can you suggest?I really want a good football game(soccer) any good out for xbox?

PS:I don't want any of the xbox geeks replying to this thread because i already know their opinion.They like every game,even games like gunvalkyrie or wwf raw.Spare me that please.I would like an unbiased gamers opinion on this one.Again,i have little time to play and i want it to be fun.
Old Aug 24, 2002, 12:05 PM
Veteran

buffy the vampire slayer
inline skating
crazy taxi 3
hunter: the reckoning
silent hill 2

as for soccer game i think: red card soccer is said to be good

those are the games i play on my xbox m8
Old Aug 24, 2002, 12:28 PM
Veteran

I've heard buffy was good,but it's one of those games that once you beat it that's it,plus you can't play it with anyone else(Or can you?)I'll check out inline skating and red card soccer,as for hunter i don't think that's my kind of game,i'll still give it a try,but again it's a game that you'll only play once.As for silent hill 2,yes it is a good game but i already beat it,and to tell you the truth it's not even close to the first part.When i beat the final boss of SH2 i though that was some small monster,because it was the easiest monster in the game,even easyer then those crawling guys on the streets.

Hey isn't red card soccer all about fouling other guys?

Anyway,i'm not your average gamer,every xbox fan who has halo claims he played it several times through,i on the other hand beat it once,and that's it.Haven't played it since,except for the silent catographer i like to drive the warthog.

Anyway,keep em commin,mostly interested in racing and sports games.I have rally sport but it's way to arcadey for me.
Old Aug 24, 2002, 12:29 PM
Veteran

have u try rallisport challenge? it's like the rally mode in GT3 but better and more choices. also, when u have a couple friends come over to ur house, u have to try hunter: the reckoning.
Old Aug 24, 2002, 12:37 PM
Veteran

Like i said,ralli sport challange is to arcade for me,i like to be able to customize the engine in a car,that way every car can be unique,and differ from ther other cars of the same model,which adds to the realism.And makes your friends go crazy when they spent more money of the same car,and they still can't beat you
Old Aug 24, 2002, 12:45 PM
Veteran

Can anyone tell me when pro race driver is supposed to come out for xbox?And will i be able to customize my cars or just race em?And will i have to buy the cars of get them after beating levels?